4 Best Hotels To Stay In Hjelmeland Rogaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Hjelmeland Rogaland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hjelmeland Rogaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hjelmeland Rogaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hjelmeland Rogaland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hjelmeland Rogaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hjelmeland Rogaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Hjelmeland Rogaland:
Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Spa-hotel Velvære is located in Hjelmeland in the region of Rogaland, just 24 miles from Stavanger. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Sandnes is 31 miles from Spa-hotel Velvære, and Sola is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The view from everywhere in the hotel is fantastic. The nature surrounding the hotel is unique and should be used more.
I realky liked the view from the room. All the rooms of the hotel, the restaurant and the sparoom have view to the fjord. Very beautiful.
The food was tasty. The room was clean. The stuff was nice.
- Good restaurant in the hotel, big room with nice view
They asked how the food was and if i was full after dinner. The food was very good but not enought. So i was still hungry. Just wait said the waitres and i was giving one more plate.
- Great place to travel to having a nice weekend with my love 🙂
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Årdal, 21 miles from Stavanger, Høiland Gard features a barbecue and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or river are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as canoeing and hiking. Sandnes is 27 miles from Høiland Gard, and Sola is 28 miles from the property. Stavanger Airport is 28 miles away.
- Cosy rooms, pleasant atmosphere, adorable location and very pleasant host
- The view and the calm country side. Wood fired heating in the living room and early check in.
- Høiland Gard is a highly recommended budget accommodation opportunity. The house seems old and authentic. All the necessary facilities are there: TV, shower, toilet, fully equipped kitchen with an oven and electric stove top, refrigerator, dishes, plates, wine glasses, etc. . . . . Everything was very clean. On one side of the house, nice views to the fjord. On other windows: views to the valley and up hill. The owners were very nice and friendly. We even canoed on the nearby lake without additional charges. Can it get any better ?
- Synnøve and Sigbjørn were so very friendly and welcoming, we spent an hour chatting in the evening and learned a lot about rural Norwegian life. We stayed in one of the three standalone houses on the property – charming and spacious. The view and general ambience are fabulous! Great proximity to Preikestolen (~45 minutes drive), which we hiked the next morning. In addition to being a lovely place to stay for a couple, this property would be amazing for a family and for larger groups and parties.
- Excellent location for a short vacation. Very comfortable and spacious apartment and a well equipped kitchen. The view was gorgeous. And quiet !
Lilland Brewery Hotel
Located in Tau, 9 miles from Stavanger, Lilland Hotell features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sandnes is 16 miles from Lilland Hotell, and Sola is 16 miles away. Stavanger Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The location was good since we were going for a hike to Pulpit Rock. It is also at walking distance from the Tau ferry terminal. I liked the rooms especially because they were bigger than my expectation and they had refrigerator, microwave, gas and stove. I traveled with my 2 year old so a fridge and microwave are always helpful.
- Nice and suitable room for the dog. Quiet. Supper buffet available on arrival. Good beer!
- Pretty big rooms with lots of light and comfy beds, armchairs. We asked for tea kettle and got one. There are also free coffee and tea offered in the lobby. There are sheep in an enclosure not far from the hotel (fun to see with kids) and a small park with a pond across the street. A grocery store and a gas station are 3 min. walk away. Drive to the Pulpit rock takes 25 min. The ferry to Stavanger is almost across the street.
- Quiet & clean with easy access to the Pulpit Rock hiking. Staff was friendly & helpful. Good value.
- The hotel is very good. The staff are attentive and always ready to help. Good location and a good breakfast. Good Wi-Fi network coverage
BBjork is located in Kåda, just 18 miles from Stavanger. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Haugesund is 31 miles from BBjork, and Sandnes is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Hjelmeland Rogaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hjelmeland Rogaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hjelmeland Rogaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hjelmeland Rogaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!