4 Best Hotels To Stay In Hindseter Oppland – Top Hotel Reviews
Hindseter Oppland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hindseter Oppland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hindseter Oppland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hindseter Oppland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hindseter Oppland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hindseter Oppland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Hindseter Oppland:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hindsæter offers accommodations in Hindseter , just 28 miles from Gålå. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Beitostøl is 25 miles from Hindsæter, and Lom is 20 miles away.
Absolutely lovely place. The stamp of quality is in the details.
The room was good, not too spacious but not small either. The bathroom was rather small, but recently renovated.
The dinner is optional, but well recommended. Breakfast is included, and very worthwhile.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
Location is great for walks and hikes, but not for much else.
- This is a beautiful place. A most gorgeous setting, very remote and stunning views. The main communal areas are well decorated, very comfortable and the staff are very pleasant. The puddings are a dessert lovers heaven!!! We slept really well and got to our next destination (the Besseggen Ridge) really early the next day which was our plan. You can make yourself a lunch for your days out, from the breakfast items and you get charged for that per person. This was nice as we were doing a very long walk the next day.
- Meals were excellent. Dinner was 3 gourmet courses and breakfast was very plentiful. There is a wide selection of Norwegian beers, mostly microbrews. Cozy sitting area with fireplace and a lovely other sitting room with great views.
- Very well run hotel and has been for quite some time. The restaurant (more correctly, kitchen) prepares great dinners and breakfast. All staff members are very helpful in giving information when asked.
- Very nice location on sunny days. Nice easy walks start at the hotel. Dinner and breakfast are better than excellent.
- Absolutely lovely place. The stamp of quality is in the details.
Bessheim Fjellstue og Hytter
Bessheim Fjellstue og Hytter offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bessheim. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and ski equipment is available. Gålå is 31 miles from Bessheim Fjellstue Hytter, and Beitostøl is 18 miles away.
- Good breakfast, you can book full board, which is recommended since there is nothing else where you can eat in that area. Close to Gjendrsheim, 10 min by public bus. Free sauna. Cosy dining area and common area with fireplace.
- it was a good sized apartment – would have stayed a few more days had we known it was so nice and we did not have things booked further down the road. Good restaurant with full meal or a la carte! Excellent!
Nice location for hikes in the Bessegen and Jotunheimen area. The guesthouse has a very cozy common lounge area, with lots of wood and fireplaces. Reception was friendly and lots of parking space outside.
The dinner buffet at the restaurant was amazing. Breakfast was also great, and you have the opportunity to make a packed lunch.
- The lodge had several lounges with fireplaces one could hang out in. It was cozy and comfortable. The lodge contacted us to let us know they offer a special three course dinner, large breakfast and to let us know we can make a lunch to take with us on hikes. The meals were excellent. They had tables reserved for us and we were able to meet and socialize with other guests at the dinner. The location was fantastic in Jotenheimen National Park.
- Great location for hiking the Bessegen Ridge. Good food in the restaurant and a decent breakfast
Lemonsjø Fjellstue og Hyttegrend
Showcasing a terrace and ski-to-door access, Lemonsjø Fjellstue og Hyttegrend is located in Randsverk. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment and bike rental are available. The area is popular for skiing and horseback riding. Gålå is 29 miles from Lemonsjø Fjellstue og Hyttegrend, and Lom is 17 miles away.
- We really liked the feel of the cabin. Its like staying in the woods. It was quiet and warm. We booked this off-season and there were not many people around (incl the staff). We were greeted by a friendly owner who chatted for quite a while and gave us useful information about the place, the roads, the weather and also about the photography spots. Everything about the place was great. The property is of self-cleaning type and there are all kinds of cleaning tools for the job.
- The staff was extremely helpfull, supportive and nice
- Cottage is impressive. Convenient location between Besseggen trek from one side and road 55 from other side. Great staff. Excellent restaurant.
- Fantastic property in the mountains, with the most lovely cabins! Wonderful views of the lake and mountains from our cabin, and lots of fantastic walks!
- Great location, lovely hiking nearby and comfy cabins. Great advice about walks to do and the Lom bakery!
Nordre Ekre Gardshotell
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Nordre Ekre Gardshotell offers accommodations in Heidal, just 20 miles from Gålå. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking.
The property is sitting near a beautiful river in a lovely valley.
All the rooms have been renovated from original buildings & therefore are rustic & individual. The restaurant for dinner was excellent, if not on the high side ,cost wise
- The owners are incredibly gracious welcoming us late, helping us with hiking tips, packed lunch… .deliciuous dinner. They both remembered that it was our anniversary and made is special for dinner. Perfect place to stay for hike at Besseggen (which really does take 7 hours).
Very confortable, incredible atmosphere, beautiful view, great restaurant
- The hosts really go the extra mile. it is a beautiful place and the rooms are decorated with style. The food is amazing – the dinner is a must, perhaps the best dinner we´ve had in Norway!! Staying here was a really unique experience!
- Co-owners always on-the-job, friendly, helpful. Breakfast & dinner were excellent. If you want to try the wonderful rapids, this is the place to stay.
- The property is sitting near a beautiful river in a lovely valley.
Top Hotels In Hindseter Oppland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hindseter Oppland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hindseter Oppland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hindseter Oppland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!