4 Best Hotels To Stay In Halcottsville New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Halcottsville New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Halcottsville New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Halcottsville New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Halcottsville New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Halcottsville New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Halcottsville New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Halcottsville New York State:
The Roxbury is nestled in the Catskill Mountain Region of New York State approximately 3 hours from New York City.Each uniquely themed room features a TV with complimentary Netflix, a microwave, a refrigerator, air conditioning and a private bathroom.A complimentary continental breakfast is available every morning at the property and two spas provide a hot tub, a dry sauna, a steam room and treatment rooms. The mountains provide activities in every season including skiing, hiking, fishing, kayaking, zip-lining and antiquing – just to name a few.Plattekill Ski center is 4.3 miles away, Hunter Ski center is 16.2 miles away, and Woodstock is 28.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Wheelhouse Inn
The Wheelhouse Inn provides accommodation in Pine Hill. This inn offers free WiFi. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the inn, all rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge and a desk.Guests at The Wheelhouse Inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pine Hill, like skiing. Discounted lift tickets to Belleayre Mountain, free access to a local fitness centre and pool are also offered during the winter months.Liberty is 26.7 miles from the accommodation, while Kingston is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 54.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Colonial Inn offers accommodations in Pine Hill, just 27 miles from Liberty. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Kingston is 28 miles from Colonial Inn, and Woodstock is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 55 miles from Colonial Inn.
- The Inn had a very charming character and great common space to hang out in. It was great to be able to hang out and not just stay in our rooms. Overall, we were very happy with our experience there.
- The Colonial Inn has one of the most welcoming hosts I have ever met. Add this to the wonderful ambiance and fascinating decor and you have a destination worth a visit just for itself. And the bed was so very comfortable too!
- I liked very much the authenticity of the place and the kindness of the owner and his friends!
- This Place was out of this world and we will be going back for sure. There is something magical about the Inn. So much history, it was a GREAT time!
Steve, the host and owner is a most wonderful and sweet guy !
The property is simply too charming with knick knacks and antiques dating back over a century – having been built by a cousin of the second president of the United States.
Do not expect hotel like service, but go with a ‘soak in the place & let me lend a hand’ attitude, to spend time with Steve and friends on the property.
The surrounding areas make for wonderful walks, with a lake and an abandoned rail road that you shouldn’t miss.
As for Isabel, Ella and a Bear story, go there yourself and ask Steve 🙂
Catskill Seasons Inn
Catskill Seasons Inn offers accommodations in Shandaken. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is available.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Liberty is 29 miles from Catskill Seasons Inn, and New Paltz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 53 miles from Catskill Seasons Inn.
I dropped 100$, and went in expecting some red roof inn ass place. But we got there and owner greeted us and checked us right in, offered us a discount on a ski lift near by. We got to the room and we’re amazed at how clean it was.
We also at dinner and breakfast there, both were amazing. (Get the sasauge egg and cheese, it’s great)
This place just opened up this past year and is killing It.
- Overall the Inn exceeded my expectations. Frequently these Catskills Inns or motel’s are very dated and cramped. We paid for a single room with two queen size beds. We got that plus the room was large, clean with a small kitchen and dinning area. We stayed in the separate Chalet building which is more motel like with exterior doors but everything was clean and the room was warm when we go there, it was a mind numbing -3 degrees when we got there but the room was good.
- We were met on arrival by the owner who was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Dinner and breakfast in the restaurant were excellent, the staff were lovely.
- The Inn and staff were very nice and very helpful, willing to go the extra mile to satisfy our needs or answer our questions.
- We must have come out of season, because the place was more or less closed, but the staff was very helpful anyway. Just beware that the restaurant in the hotel and area are more or less closed mon-wed. So bring food yourself or prepare for a little drive after dinner, breakfast etc.
- I dropped 100$, and went in expecting some red roof inn ass place. But we got there and owner greeted us and checked us right in, offered us a discount on a ski lift near by. We got to the room and we’re amazed at how clean it was.
Top Hotels In Halcottsville New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Halcottsville New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Halcottsville New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Halcottsville New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!