4 Best Hotels To Stay In Gregory Town Harbour Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Gregory Town Harbour Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gregory Town Harbour Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gregory Town Harbour Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gregory Town Harbour Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gregory Town Harbour Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gregory Town Harbour Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Gregory Town Harbour Island:
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Surfers Manor is located in Gregory Town, just 11 miles from Harbour Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- If you are looking for something basic, this is basic. The food and accommodation are quite basic. However, the friendliness of Floyd the proprietor is not basic. He is a delightful example of Bahamian charm. When the bridge was out, he worked with the taxi driver to make sure I could make it to the rest of my holiday in Harbour Island.
- The service was awesome! Flo was very accomkdating…she went out of her way to always ensure that I was comfortable and got what I want …
- This was exactly what we were looking for — an air-conditioned clean comfortable room at a great price with really interesting and friendly owners/staff that couldn’t do enough for us — including taking some honeymoon photos!!! (Although we haven’t received them yet 🙁 ) Our only negative was the pricing of the meals — but I understand it is like that all over the island.
- Floyd was so nice and fun and did a great job cooking our meals. He also helped us to rent a car so that we could see the whole island.
- Room was big. Good position taking into account that you need a car for the island anyway
Royal Palm Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Royal Palm Hotel offers accommodations in Harbour Island.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- The room is large, and the bed is very comfortable. Location is just near the Valentine’s Resort, which could share some of the garden view. Very close to the Valentine’s Dock, easy to approach.
- Property had been renovated since I last stayed there 3 years ago, and it a great improvement! Clean Standard room, with kitchen.
- Except kitchen, others are OK, location, cleaning, easy to get the food…
- Spacious and decently equiped, location is fine as it’s all walking distance to the beach.
- There was only 1 set of towels in my room.I left my charger in the room and even in checking out front desk took the time to call me and we were able to come and collect it before leaving the
Coral Sands Hotel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Coral Sands Hotel is located in Harbour Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Decor is organic modern, soothing and ahead of its time – not typical dated, overly colorful Bahamian like so many other hotels.
- The view and beach at this hotel is breathtaking! Great beach facilities and staff. The hotel is relaxed and beautiful. The food was excellent.
- Excellent resort. Great getaway spot. Right on the beach, beautiful pool, excellent concierge service. Champagne glass when you check in, golf cart rentals arranged on site and tips on site seeing. Good on-site restaurant (personally a little pricey for the quality… but you are in the Bahamas, found the food quality/cost ratio pretty poor all around).
- Excellent location to the famous pink sand beach. Very nice cottages, well kept.
- The hotel is a beautiful property with a gorgeous beach. Loved the lobby decor and the bar and the beach restaurant was awesome. The food is very good and the rooms are well appointed. Loved the decor of the bungalows. It is by far the nicest beach we have ever seen. I definitely will come back .
Bay Inn Estates
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Alice Town, 15 miles from Harbour Island, Bay Inn Estates features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find room service, luggage storage space, gift shop and shops at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Gregory Town Harbour Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gregory Town Harbour Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gregory Town Harbour Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gregory Town Harbour Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!