4 Best Hotels To Stay In Grapevine California – Top Hotel Reviews
Grapevine California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Grapevine California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grapevine California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grapevine California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Grapevine California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Grapevine California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Grapevine California:
Ramada Limited Lebec
Ramada Limited Lebec is located in Grapevine, 30 miles from Bakersfield and 30 miles from Tehachapi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and game console are available.The nearest airport is Meadows Field Airport, 35 miles from Ramada Limited Lebec.
- This Motel was like a delightful port in the storm. We were just come down from the Grapevine where it was snowing. It was very late. The room was Charming comfortable. We wish we had gotten there earlier so we could have stayed longer!
- It was quiet for sleeping and everything was wonderful, especially the bed.
- Hot tub, good coffee, clean and spacious room and pet friendly
- We liked the view from the back side of the hotel.
- This motel is just off the I – 5 at the north end of the grapevine. Our room was on the freeway side of the motel, so it was semi noisy. Request a room on the west side of the motel for a quiet night.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeler Ridge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeler Ridge offers accommodations in Wheeler Ridge.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bakersfield is 27 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites Wheeler Ridge, and Tehachapi is 30 miles from the property. Meadows Field Airport is 31 miles away.
- Very small and minimal hotel that charges the same as better hotels. Don’t stay here there much better options near bye.
- Love to stay here every time we drive to SoCal. It breaks up a long drive.
- Property is new and beautiful. Bed and room furnishings were excellent. Staff was very helpful at checkin. Many restaurants and discount mall nearby.
- Lovely clean and up to date stylish hotel. Fab parking space and friendly staff.
- The beds were really comfortable. The whole place was very clean and new-feeling.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Frazier Park
Located in Lebec in the region of California, 30 miles from Valencia, Holiday Inn Express Hotel Frazier Park features an outdoor pool and hot tub.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Meadows Field Airport, 43 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel Lebec .
- Hotel was fine, clean and friendly. Breakfast was good.
- Smell of cleanness everywhere, the room is updated and spacious with comfortable beds, nice breakfast , nearby convenience stores and restaurants — particularly a nice Chinese restaurant
- The breakfast is remarkable .. something for everyone, and more! Room is nice, comfortable. Very convenient for my purposes.
- Clean, friendly staff, close to interstate. Good breakfast variety.
- Beautiful spacious room with great linens & fabulous pillows! Breakfast & large breakfast area were both superb! Mexican food restaurant nearby was delicious. We were very happy & would definitely stay here again
Studio 6 Gorman
Located in Gorman, 28 miles from Valencia, Studio 6 Gorman features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Meadows Field Airport, 45 miles from Studio 6 Gorman.
- Location right off freeway and 2 restaurants housed in the motel. Wifi was strong and consistent. Room was large.
- We chose this inexpensive hotel for a quick stopover as a midpoint in out travel. We arrived at 11:00PM and left at 6:00 AM. We just used the bed and had a comfortable rest. The room was large and had a full size refrigerator. We didn’t use the shower so can’t comment on that. There are two restaurants on the property that we didn’t access. I’d stay here again if needed. I don’t know a thing about Gorman as a destination.
- It is a very clean and friendly place. Adjoining Restaurant was great, didn’t have to leave to go for food.
- We were headed into LA. This is a great late night stop over. We got a good nights sleep and Bam we were in Los Angeles in an hour Saturday morning. Beds comfortable good water pressure full-size fridge. We got to keep everything cold for the next day.
- The room was huge, well-apponted for a Motel 6. Clean. The kitchenette was very nice. It was like a studio apartment—I’d live in it LA, if it were for rent. Good value. Easy on and off the freeway. 2 minimart/gas stations and a Carls’ Jr in walking distance.
Top Hotels In Grapevine California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Grapevine California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Grapevine California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Grapevine California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!