4 Best Hotels To Stay In Fredonia New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Fredonia New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fredonia New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fredonia New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fredonia New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fredonia New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fredonia New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Fredonia New York State:
Days Inn Fredonia/Dunkirk
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Fredonia/Dunkirk offers accommodations in Fredonia.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 45 miles from Days Inn Fredonia/Dunkirk.
- The lady at the front desk was very friendly & helpful !! Best part of Hotel stay ! She went above & beyond her duties !
- Breakfast was ok and employee continued to clean as people used facility. Hard boiled eggs were brought out late.
- the beds were comfortable, room was clean, staff were very nice.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Receptionist was friendly and helpful. Good breakfast.
- We stay here every year for a family reunion and have never had any problems. Staff goes out of their way to be helpful and cheerful. They recently added waffles to the breakfast menu, which is great. We needed a room with a fridge and they were able to switch us from a 2 queen/no fridge to a king room with a fridge and didn’t charge us any extra. And can’t beat $1 wash/$1 dry on site laundry! The housekeeping staff was also very friendly and took care of our needs for the 6 nights.
Clarion Hotel Marina & Conference Center
Located in Dunkirk, 30 miles from Hamburg, Clarion Hotel Marina & Conference Center features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 43 miles from Clarion Hotel Marina Dunkirk.
- Good breakfast. Good staff, polite and professional. Very clean.
- The location of this hotel wasn’t far from where I needed to be in the morning, but next time I will look at the other hotels in the area.
- Great view of Lake Erie; large room; friendly staff; onsite restaurant and bar; our room was quiet.
The brunch was especially delicious. Yes, the eggs were very fluffy.
The people at the reception and check-in desk were kind and friendly as weRe the attendants at the brunch. Thank you.
- Very comfortable room and great location on Lake Erie
Comfort Inn Dunkirk
Comfort Inn Dunkirk offers accommodations in Dunkirk.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The mattress/comforter/pillows were all very, very comfortable! I felt like I was in a cocoon of comfort!
- Room was clean and smoke free. Hot tub was awesome!
- Convenience. Found shelter there from a winter storm.
- Bed comfortable, breakfast was good, staff accommodating to our needs
- Overall nicer than the Best Western across the street for the same price.
Best Western Dunkirk & Fredonia Inn
Best Western Dunkirk & Fredonia Inn is located in Dunkirk, just 31 miles from Hamburg.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff. Very helpful and accommodating. Breakfast was excellent
- clean, friendly- good breakfast. Comfortable temp. in room. Easy off the I-90
- Location was convenient, room etc. was good, great value
- I had a small problem with my room but the staff immediately (in less than 5 minutes) took care of the problem. The breakfast buffet was outstanding.
- The staff was excellent, the price was right, the breakfast was good
Top Hotels In Fredonia New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fredonia New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fredonia New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fredonia New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!