4 Best Hotels To Stay In Erin Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Erin Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Erin Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Erin Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Erin Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Erin Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Erin Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Erin Ontario:
Cheltenham Suites offers accommodations in Caledon.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Toronto is 28 miles from Cheltenham Suites, and Mississauga is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 16 miles from Cheltenham Suites.
No reviews yet.
Millcroft Inn & Spa
Located in Alton in the region of Ontario, 28 miles from Mississauga, Millcroft Inn & Spa features a hot spring bath and hot tub. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brampton is 19 miles from Millcroft Inn & Spa, and Vaughan is 29 miles from the property. Pearson Airport is 25 miles away.
- I travel alone and have always felt safe when staying at the Mill Croft and it’s as comfortable as being at home.
- I had my birthday celebration here with my friends! And everything was perfect! Will definitely go back! The outdoor spa is so relaxing, the rooms are clean, everything is picture perfect!
- Excellent staff, hot springs were great, comfortable beds
- I came across the Millcroft when I was looking into a location that wouldn’t be TOO far from Toronto but would also have massage services (for me) and other things to do for my partner who isn’t big on massages – and the location has these awesome hot spring pools. We had a great time just floating around between the pools and the sauna while dipping in periodically to grab a drink or tea. It was every bit as relaxing we we’d hoped. Our room at the inn was also very cozy and the staff were super helpful. A great stay.
- Staff was great. Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Service was quick. Staff also respected privacy
Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn & Suites boasts an indoor pool, hot tub and on-site fitness centre. The shops and restaurants of downtown Orangeville can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.Each spacious guest room includes free WiFi, cable TV, a coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and desk.A complimentary continental breakfast is provided each morning at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn & Suites.In addition to the on-site banquet, conference and meeting facilities at this hotel.Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn & Suites is 1.2 miles from Orangeville Mall and 0.7 miles from Island Lake Conservation Area.
- Fireplace was wonderful as it helped keep me warm.
- The Spa Bath was great and the bed was very comfortable
- I liked the view overlooking the city of Orangeville, especially with the City of Orangeville Christmas Tree all lit up.
- Clean, modern, spacious and perfect for family with small children.
- Everything was great but it was expensive for a unknown weekend.
Best Western Halton Hills
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Best Western Halton Hills offers accommodations in Georgetown, just 25 miles from Toronto.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find business center at the property.Mississauga is 12 miles from Best Western Halton Hills, and Hamilton is 27 miles away. Pearson Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Bedding was very luxurious. Large flat screen tv, fully functioning telephone and small coffee maker with all the “fixings” included.
- very helpful front desk staff for directions-looked them up on Google. Very comfortable bed. Easy signage to locate hotel on a busy street.
- The ‘continental’ was very good, with all you would expect plus waffles and eggs and sausage burgers. Choice of breads and pastries.
- Location was good for us to visit our grandchildren.
- The room had a terrible smell….. smelled like wet dog. Very strong.
Top Hotels In Erin Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Erin Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Erin Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Erin Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!