4 Best Hotels To Stay In Empire Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Empire Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Empire Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Empire Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Empire Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Empire Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Empire Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Empire Michigan:
Empire Lakeshore Inn
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Empire Lakeshore Inn offers accommodations in Empire, just 22 miles from Traverse City.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cherry Capital Airport is 24 miles away.
- Beautiful hotel, amazing room. Very friendly staff (Thanks, Mark!!!)
- The location Is great! We have stayed here before and just love it!
- We love the town of Empire! The Lakeshore Inn is right in town and close to places we like to go to. Mark, the proprietor, was very nice and friendly! One morning he even brushed off our snow covered car after he was done shoveling! We love it at the Lakeshore Inn! We will be going back!
Bathroom is large plenty of towels.
Little touches made it great.
- The room was clean, fast Wifi and a good TV. The water was hot and good water pressure. The bed was comfortable. The location is generally good for the area and only 2 miles from Sleeping Bear Dunes. The only restaurant in Empire (about 2 blocks away) has incredible hamburgers with a very friendly staff – we had dinner once and breakfast once….both excellent.
The M-22 Inn Glen Arbor
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The M-22 Inn Glen Arbor offers accommodations in Glen Arbor. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The inn also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 23 miles from The M-22 Inn Glen Arbor.
- It was easy to find. The room was very nice, clean and had everything we needed.
- We liked Glen Arbor and the surrounding area in Michigan. We liked the restaurants in the area.
- The central location to all the Lleelanau Pennisula has to offer.
- They made the room ready early when we arrived. The location is excellent.
- Location was great! It was wonderful to walk around town and to the Lake Michigan beach. Our late arrival was easily accommodated which was very helpful as no hotel staff are on site for much of the day.
Best Western Scenic Hill Resort
Just 2 miles from Crystal Lake, this Beulah, Michigan hotel features an on-site spa and salon.Each guest room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Free WiFi and coffee/tea making facilities are also provided in all rooms.Free continental breakfast is served daily, featuring eggs, cereal, fruit, juice, and coffee. An indoor pool and fitness centre are available on site.Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore is 14 miles away from this hotel. Crystal Lake Golf Club can be reached in 3 minutes’ drive.
- The proximity to Crystal Mountain was what brought us to this hotel. Staff were friendly and room was clean.
- We wanted a cheap stay near Crystal Mountain. This sufficed. Next time we will stay elsewhere.
- Staff at the front desk were friendly and attentive.
- Breakfast was really good. Staff was great given the negative circumstances.
- Very clean and well maintained. Continental breakfast was well stocked.
The Hotel Frankfort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Hotel Frankfort offers accommodations in Frankfort.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.Cherry Capital Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Empire Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Empire Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Empire Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Empire Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!