4 Best Hotels To Stay In Elkins West Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Elkins West Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Elkins West Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Elkins West Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Elkins West Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Elkins West Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Elkins West Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Elkins West Virginia:
Super 8 Elkins
The Elkins Super 8 is a 6 minute drive from the Davis and Elkins College and is 8 miles from the edge of the Monongahela National Forest. They have rooms with a view looking out from the Allegheny Mountains.The Super 8 Elkins serves a continental breakfast in the morning and has free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. They also have laundry facilities on the property.The rooms have a cable TV, microwave, refrigerator and private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel is right next to Interstate 250. The American Mountain Theater is a 6 minute drive from the hotel, and many local restaurants are just a mile away in downtown Elkins.
- Nice inn , good desk chair ,TV new and clear . HOT shower . Good heater , no smoke smell
- No eggs,but what they had for breakfast was very good.
- Staff was very nice, location is great and I liked room’s coziness.
- On the way to Snowshoe Resort for me coming from PA
- Breakfast was better than expected. They have a waffle making machine and also fresh sausage gravy for biscuits. Biscuits not fresh, however.
Hampton Inn Elkins
Nestled in the scenic Appalachian Mountains, this Elkins hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. It features an indoor pool and is 2 miles from Elks Golf Course.All rooms at the Hampton Inn Elkins are warmly decorated and include a large work desk and a seating area. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in every room.Guests can relax in the hotel’s jacuzzi or enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room. The business center offers a computer with free Wi-Fi.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the Elkins Hampton Inn.The Randolph County Museum is just 5 miles from this hotel. The Elk-Randolph County Airport is a 6-minute drive away.
- the rooms were clean and comfortable. the breakfast was very good.
- Our grandchildren stay with us and the room is a great size
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was wonderful.
- Many broken things Lots of gen repair needed, Hot tub not working
- Facility was reasonably new and common areas were clean.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elkins
This hotel in Elkins, West Virginia is less than one mile from Davis & Elkins College. The hotel offers a free high-speed internet in guest rooms and a daily continental breakfast bar.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elkins includes a coffee maker, a microwave and a refrigerator. A work desk and cable TV are also featured in each room.An indoor pool, hot tub, and guest laundry are on-site at the Elkins Holiday Inn Express Hotel.Seneca Caverns, the Monongahela National Forest and Blackwater Falls are all within driving distance of the Holiday Inn Express Elkins. The American Mountain Theater and the Durbin and Greenbrier Scenic Railroad are within a 15 minute walk from the hotel.
- Breakfast was really good and the woman taking care of it was very friendly
- Amazing complimentary brand new HUGE CAPACITYcommercial Maytag washer/dryers!
- Best breakfast ever! you name it if it was a breakfast item they had! it staff was friendly, place was clean,! awesome hot tub!!
- Very nice and clean and the breakfast was excellent.
- It was clean and had friendly staff. It was close to the event.
The Isaac Jackson Hotel
The Isaac Jackson Hotel offers accommodations in Elkins. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.North Central West Virginia Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- The rooms were nice. Bed was super comfy. And the guy at the front desk was so friendly!!
- Facility is very nicely furnished, updated, very clean and spacious. Mattress was heavenly. Free breakfast was good and not expected. Downstairs lounge was very well furnished and a good place to hang out. BB King stayed here!
- Wonderful/helpful staff, room was comfortable and very clean, wonderful breakfast. parking was easy. We will definitely stay there again on future trips.
- The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The room smelled wonderful, and the beds were so comfortable. I highly recommend the Isaac Jackson Hotel.
- Everything was beautiful and in a beautiful setting. The view from the hotel of the mountains was breathtaking.
Top Hotels In Elkins West Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Elkins West Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Elkins West Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Elkins West Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!