4 Best Hotels To Stay In Elizabeth City North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Elizabeth City North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Elizabeth City North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Elizabeth City North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Elizabeth City North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Elizabeth City North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Elizabeth City North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Elizabeth City North Carolina:
Comfort Inn of Elizabeth City
In Elizabeth City, North Carolina, this hotel features a daily hot breakfast buffet and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are included in each room at the Comfort Inn of Elizabeth City. A cable TV, private bathroom and ironing facilities are also provided.A business center is available at the Comfort Inn of Elizabeth City. Guests will find a 24-hour front desk laundry facilities and vending machines.Elizabeth City State University is 2.5 miles away. Guests at the property are a 9-minute drive from the United States Coast Guard Exchange.
- It was centrally located and very convenient to the local eateries. That’s important when you are new to an area and don’t have to pull out your Onstar to get back on location.
- I loved my room. Very spacious, surprisingly so. My bed was very comfortable and the room was clean.
- This hotel was clean, very comfortable, and right beside a 7/11 and nearby restaurants. Also, there was a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker in the room. The air/heater was great for my hot/cool flashes. The bathroom was spacious with a tub. Our family of four was happy, and we wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again when we’re in town.
- The area is perfect for activities and dining. The room was more than adequate for comfort and cleanliness. Everyone was polite and courteous. I had hoped to be able to order from the restaurant but there were many surrounding eateries to choose from.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. It was a quiet room and breakfast was reasonable.
Days Inn Elizabeth City
This Elizabeth City hotel is just a 5-minute drive from Elizabeth City State University. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast each morning and all rooms feature free Wi-Fi.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in each room of the Days Inn Elizabeth City. Cable TV with the HBO movie channel is also included for added guest entertainment.Meeting facilities are available on site at this hotel and guests are able to make free local calls. The hotel is air-conditioned for added comfort during the warmer months.The Elizabeth City Days Inn is a 1-hour drive from the Outer Banks. Charles Creek Park is only 2 miles away.
- I dont like nothing at all. In picture is a think and in person is another think
- The registration lady was very accommodating when we asked to switch rooms.
- The staff was very courteous and helpful. The location was convenient for all our needs although it wasn’t the best area in town.
- I really didn’t like a damn thing. I was actually fearful for my life staying there.
- The place was older and in need of refurbishing, but it was adequate. The staff was terrific.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City
This Fairfield Inn and Suites is 3 miles from Museum of the Albemarle and Albemarle Sound. Guests will enjoy an indoor pool with a hot tub and a hot breakfast in the hotel dining room.A flat-screen cable TV with HBO channels, microwave, and small refrigerator are featured in all guest rooms at Fairfield Inn and Suites Elizabeth City. Some studios feature a sofa bed or spa bathtub.Guests at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Elizabeth City are provided with access to free Wi-Fi, fitness center, and business center. A laundromat is also available.The Fairfield Inn and Suites Elizabeth City is 23 miles from the Albemarle Plantation and 20 miles from Dismal Swamp National Park. Downtown Elizabeth City is one mile away.
- Beautiful property and the location was perfect not too far from my family that i was visiting in town.
- They let my girlfriend use the pool with her children while the room was getting ready. Friendly staff, and good ammentities.
- First room had leaking toilet. Was taken care of immediately and room changed
- Towels were good size. Room was quiet and restful. Enjoyed using the exercise equipment and spa after a long day in the car.
- The accommodations were comfortable. We were only there for a short stay while visiting friends.
Hampton Inn Elizabeth City
Elizabeth City State University is 2.5 miles from this hotel in North Carolina. It features a freeform outdoor seasonal pool and free Wi-Fi is available in the guest rooms.Each room at the Hampton Inn Elizabeth City is decorated in dark wood furniture. They include cable TV and coffee facilities.A daily breakfast buffet is available at the hotel with cookies, donuts and muffins.Elizabeth City Hampton Inn provides a business center. On-site laundry facilities are available along with vending machines.A historical walking tour starts 3 miles from the hotel. Mariner’s Wharf and the Farmers Marker at within 2 miles of the hotel.
Beds were extremely comfortable. Breakfast was good and served until 10 am, a good thing for those days you are on vacation and want to sleep in awhile.
EVERY member of hte staff was friendly, even just in passing. Thanks!!
- Staff in the dining area were excellent Marian and Rita
- The best was fair, too much fluff on the bad. The bedding is just too much fluff
- The cleanliness of the room and the friendly, helpful staff.
- Beautiful clean room,staff was so friendly,breakfast was great and loved the pool!
- Beds were extremely comfortable. Breakfast was good and served until 10 am, a good thing for those days you are on vacation and want to sleep in awhile.
Top Hotels In Elizabeth City North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Elizabeth City North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Elizabeth City North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Elizabeth City North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!