4 Best Hotels To Stay In Elf North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Elf North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Elf North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Elf North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Elf North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Elf North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Elf North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Elf North Carolina:
Lake Chatuge Lodge
In Hiawassee, this Georgia hotel features a daily continental breakfast and views of Lake Chatuge. Free Wi-Fi is available.A flat-screen TV comes standard in each room at Lake Chatuge Lodge. Ironing facilities, coffee-making facilities and a hairdryer are also included.A fitness center is on site at this all non-smoking hotel. A meeting center is available for added convenience.Downtown Hiawassee is just 1.5 miles from Lake Chatuge Lodge. Guests are a 2-minute drive from Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds.
- Bed was very comfortable, breakfast was great including the coffee. Decor was very nice. Everyone was very nice and friendly.
- The property was clean and well-maintained. Staff was friendly. They had a good breakfast.
- Loved the view. Breakfast was good. It was peaceful.
- The location was good and the lobby area was nice.
- The Christmas decorations made it look so homey!! The large fireplace warmed up the whole lobby.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hiawassee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hiawassee is located in Hiawassee, just 17 miles from Helen.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Franklin is 26 miles from Holiday Inn Hiawassee, and Clayton is 21 miles from the property.
- I liked the size of the room. It provided much comfort.
- Bathrooms were clean but dilapidated,tub area looked really bad.
- The staff at breakfast Saturday morning was the highlight of the stay.
- The bed was comfy and the air actually stayed on without cutting off and on all night
- Bed hard/firm. Thought the staff was very good and attentive…. Maintanance People constantly repairing items…
The Ridges Resort & Marina, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, The Ridges Resort & Marina, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is located in Young Harris in the region of Georgia, just 30 miles from Blue Ridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Helen is 19 miles from The Ridges Resort & Marina, and Franklin is 29 miles away.
- In the process of being remodeled. However, there was an extreme effort for this not to impact any of their guests. Mary Catherine of the registration desk was very helpful, and greatly provided for a positive impact on our stay.
People are superb. It’s convenient to my Clients and a safe environment.
Nice on-site restaurant with good Chef and menu.
- Staff where very helpful, clean room,beautiful place.
- Staff were very friendly and did thier best to help with any issues.
- We arrived after dark and fount the parking lot and entrance very dark. We quessed where the entrance was located. We are seniors that travel and found your luggage cart difficult to manage especially through the entry doors as evidenced due to the condition of the front doors.
Best Western Milton Inn
Located in Blairsville, 21 miles from Blue Ridge, Best Western Milton Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Helen is 18 miles from Best Western Blairsville, and Dahlonega is 24 miles away.
- It was quiet in a little small town and was perfect for our anniversary trip.
- We had told them it would be a late arrival, super cold with snow flurries. It was amazing to walk into a room pre warmed and a light on! They listen and helped us with finding a great restaurant (Monet’s)next door.
- The room very clean and the beds very comfortable, the staff was nice and breakfast was very good. I recommend to stay there.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. Breakfast had quit a bit of choices.
- Staff was awesome! Extremely helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and spacious. Quiet neighborhood.
Top Hotels In Elf North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Elf North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Elf North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Elf North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!