4 Best Hotels To Stay In El Toro Magallanes – Top Hotel Reviews
El Toro Magallanes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Toro Magallanes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Toro Magallanes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Toro Magallanes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Toro Magallanes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Toro Magallanes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In El Toro Magallanes:
Estancia Cerro Guido
Set a 35-minute drive from Torres del Paine National Park, Cerro Guido offers rooms in a chic, ranch-style house. Guests are offered a free tour around the property. A daily breakfast is included and there is free Wi-Fi access in public areas.Estancia Cerro Guido has comfortable rooms with tasteful décor, parquet floors and private bathrooms with bath tubs. Some rooms feature fireplaces. Laundry services are offered.Guests at Estancia Cerro Guido can enjoy authentic local delicacies at Kaw restaurant, which employs fresh local ingredients grown on site and animals raised and fed in the property’s fields.The property offers horse back, cycling or trekking excursions in the surroundings.Guests at Estancia Cerro Guido are welcome to make use of the communal areas, such as the library with a fireplace and the garden. Board games are available upon request.Cerro Guido is 24.9 miles from Castillo Hill and 58 miles from Lago Argentino Airport.
Incredible lookout, lovely staff, tasty food from the garden’s vegetables, unforgettable horse ride among the emptiness…
We’ve loved it !
- Incredible location, beautiful views, quiet (away from everything), abundant wildlife, excellent horses and riding down to plains or up the hills, very good food in restaurant, very comfortable beds, super friendly staff, driving distance from Torres del Paine
- Superb diner and most stunning views on the Torres
- Great location and food, excellent rooms, really comfortable beds. Restaurant staff were friendly and helpful, as were those who took us riding.
Great stuff which helped us with all we needed.
The private horsetrip with the Gaucho and Santiago was the best experience we had!
- Incredible lookout, lovely staff, tasty food from the garden’s vegetables, unforgettable horse ride among the emptiness…
Hotel Estancia El Ovejero Patagónico
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Estancia El Ovejero Patagónico offers accommodations in Cerro Castillo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- The hotel is clean and has a very new feel to it – wood paneling around room doorways is unblemished and unstained (for example), etc. The hotel has been built to have a very specific feel to it and it succeeds. The surroundings (of what they are) could be a bit disconcerting but on the whole, not so bad.
- Very nice dining area and the evening we stayed was a buffet that had local dishes.
- It’s close the the best attraction in the area (El mirador base Torres del Paine) and also the place with the best return on investment, most of the others are crazy expensive fancy glampings for people not really interested in hiking and trekking the Paine 😉
- perfect place near Torres del Paine N.P- 45 Min to the Entrance.Hotel exceeded our expectations and we prolonged our stay to 1 week .
- The hotel has absolut genius loci. If you go around, please stay one Night and support this small comunity. You will not regret it. Its not the best hotel in the Word, but I love IT more than all 5stars i’ve been to.
Hostería Tercera Barranca
Hostería Tercera Barranca offers accommodations in Torres del Paine. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was so comfortable! Great room size too. The view to Torres del Paine unbelievable!
- Very helpful and cheerful staff very good evening meals
- Is a great place to connect with nature, people and find simplicity in life. Breakfast was nice. Individual touch made it unique.
- Very nice to stay on a farm / Estancia. Location with views of Torres del Paine amazing.
- Best bed and blankets after a day of hiking in Torres del Paine. The lack of WiFi was great to ‘force’ relax ☺️
Tierra Patagonia Hotel & Spa
Tierra Patagonia Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Torres del Paine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- A wonderful experience. Staff, guides, facilities and food all excellent plus a marvelous view.
- Impressive architecture, beautiful rooms and good views from all rooms and public areas. General manager is always there to welcome you and make your stay pleasant.
- Stunning setting and beautifully designed building blending into the landscape. Each room has wonderful views towards the Towers – the principal peaks of Torres de Paine National Park. The staff were very welcoming, the facilities great and the daily activities were wonderful. Meals and drinks couldn’t be faulted.
- AMAZING views. Couldn’t wait to get up in the morning. Beautiful lake and beach a short walk away. The building architecture is fabulous. Veer friendly environment. All staff excellent and there is a really nice atmosphere with other guests as you meet them on excursions and then get talking at the bar afterwards.
- Impressive in every way. Great architecture, awesome location for those who want to explore the national park, amazing infrastructure, totally integrated into nature. Staff is super kind and caring. Best of all: the view.
Top Hotels In El Toro Magallanes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Toro Magallanes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Toro Magallanes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Toro Magallanes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!