4 Best Hotels To Stay In El Morrion – Top Hotel Reviews
El Morrion is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Morrion. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Morrion. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Morrion. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Morrion right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Morrion with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In El Morrion:
Hospedería Río Zumeta Spa
This charming rural hotel is located in 20 minutes’ drive from Santiago-Pontones in the Cazorla Segura y Las Villas Natural Reserve. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, indoor and outdoor pools and a hot tub.The rustic, heated rooms at Hospederia Rio Zumeta Spa offer panoramic mountain views. Some rooms feature a hot tub, spa bath or a terrace. All include a TV, telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily at Hospederia Rio Zumeta Spa, which has a restaurant and a bar. There is a lounge area with sofas, a fireplace and tables.Outdoors, there is a charming sun terrace and gardens with scenic views. The outdoor pool is open during summer. The hotel is ideally located for enjoying outdoor pursuits, with many cycling and hiking routes nearby.Tours of Cazorla Segura y Las Villas Natural Reserve in a 4×4 vehicle are on offer at Rio Zumeta. Lorca can be reached by car in 2 hours.
- This place is VERY remote. The roads around it are narrow and winding, but around every corner is beautiful countryside. We thought we would wander off one day in search of a shop … you can forget that, but it didn’t matter at all. There are wild boar, eagles, vultures, lizards, deer, and the rare Iberian lynx. The Hotel is a jewel in the midst of this wilderness, with a lovely heated indoor pool. We didn’t come across anyone at all from the U.K., and just had the most relaxing time. If you really , REALLY want to get lost, this is THE place, and you won’t get stung.
- This hotel is great for a relaxing holiday away from it all.
- The remote mountain situation, the garden and pool, the excellent food.
- A perfect relaxing break. We were very impressed with the restaurant. Lovely home cooking and very reasonable prices.
Super friendly staff. Spacious room with a great view; hotel with inside and outside swimming pool and some great home cooking. Quirky cute! I would love to take my parents here some day. If they dare to drive the creepy steep mountain roads 😉
Also, as non-Spanish speakers it was impossible to find places of interest online, but there are some hiking routes surrounding the hotel-area so we hiked on those and really enjoyed them.
Hotel has good WIFI to able to connect with family in this area (a must as it’s 100% free of mobile coverage ;). Make sure to put the exact address in your google maps offline as it’s quite hard to find (it was not in our normal GPS system but we were lucky to get some great directions from a bar lady in downtown Santiago de La Espada).
Apartamentos Sierra de Segura
Apartamentos Sierra De Segura are located in the historic town of Segura de la Sierra, in Cazorla Nature Reserve. It features well-equipped apartments with free Wi-Fi and balconies with mountain views.The Sierra de Segura has simple, country-style décor and apartments are bright and spacious. Each has a seating area with a fireplace, TV and DVD player. All kitchens have a microwave, fridge and a washing machine.Guests can relax on the Sierra’s terrace which offers impressive views of the surrounding countryside. Staff at the apartments’ tour desk can provide information on the local area.The Segura de la Sierra Castle is just 10 minutes’ walk from the apartments. The complex is ideally located for visiting various parts of Cazorla Park, including the Borasa River which is 22 mi away.
- Best stay you could ask for. Surroundings and views are amazing.
- Un sitio muy bonito. El apartamento muy acojedor y el trato excelente.
- me encantó todo, el apartamento, la limpieza, lo completo que estaba de todo la amabilidad con que nos trataron. todo perfecto.
- Las vistas. La terraza. Muy calentito, la calefacción funcionaba genial y la chimenea. Buena distribución y cómodo.
- El apartamento grande, con buena luz. Con todo lo necesario. La verdad que muy contentos con el apartamento y con el dueño.
Hostal El Mirador
One of our top picks in Hornos.Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Hostal El Mirador is located in Hornos. This 1-star hotel offers an ATM, luggage storage space and free WiFi. Guests can have a drink at the bar.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal El Mirador.Segura de la Sierra is 14 miles from the accommodation.
- Really nice people and very good house made meal. Nice location with view on the lake. Also a nice little terras
- Great views of The Valley and super friendly staff.
- The interaction with the owner and his wife. The home made food and the excellent service of the wife. The perfect location and the views. Relaxed atmosphere.
- The owners were very nice and I felt treated like a friend instead of a customer. Great meal and great location.
- The welcome from the owners was very friendly. The location is excellent – high up in a small village right in the middle of the National Park. We were given brilliant advice on where to drive or walk in the park, and the drive we took was fantastic. The room itself was fine, with all facilities in good working order…and a great hot shower. Comfortable bed, good breakfast. Loved sitting on the terrace with a drink at the end of the day watching the sun go down over the mountains on the other side of the valley, and the mist on the reservoir in the early morning was magical. Really enjoyed staying here…great value for the money. Would heartily recommend.
Collados de la Sagra
Looking on the Sierra de Castril Mountains, Collados de la Sagra is just 15 minutes’ drive from Puebla De Don Fadrique. Set in gardens, it features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.Offering a picturesque setting, the Collados de la Sagra is made up of bungalows, rooms and suites looking onto the gardens. All accommodations has free Wi-Fi, heating, a mini-bar, flat-screen TV and a bathroom.The Sagra’s restaurant serves traditional Granada cuisine and specializes in game, and local pork, rice and fish dishes.Sierra de Castril Nature Reserve is just 20 minutes’ drive away. Granada and Murcia can be reached within 2 hours by car.
- Front desk staff exceptionally helpful. Cabin rustically comfortable. Cuckoos and foxes all close.
- The staff were brilliant, greeting us by name when we arrived and extremely helpful. Dinner in the restaurant was excellent. The little cabin we stayed in was so peaceful and comfortable.
- La atención del personal y la posibilidad de disfrutar la montaña comodamente. La comida del restaurante espectacular.
- El entorno, la gastronomia y el personal tanto del hotel como del restaurante
- Excelente entorno de las cabañas y buenísima cocina del restaurante.
Top Hotels In El Morrion Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Morrion to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Morrion but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Morrion. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!