4 Best Hotels To Stay In El Hijate Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Hijate Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Hijate Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Hijate Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Hijate Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Hijate Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Hijate Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In El Hijate Andalucía:
Hotel Anabel Baza
One of our top picks in Baza.This charming hotel is located in the center of ancient Baza, 5 minutes’ walk from the Archaeological Museum. It offers pretty, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and views of the town and surrounding mountains.Hotel Anabel’s comfortable rooms feature wooden floors. Each comes with plasma TV and private bathroom with hairdryer. Some have a balcony and superior rooms also offer a spa bath.Breakfast is served in Anabel’s bar, which offers traditional tapas. The hotel’s restaurant has a varied menu featuring regional dishes made with local produce, accompanied by fine wines.The tourist office is 1,500 feet away and the town features a rich history, with ancient ruins and Arabic baths. Guests can also enjoy cycling and other activities in the Sierra de Baza Natural Park, 6.2 mi away.Hotel Anabel’s nearest train station is located in Guadix, 30-minutes’ drive away. Pantano de Negratin with its waters and volcanic hot springs, is 7.5 mi away.
This is a traditional Spanish hotel and should be booked as such.
The central location was absolutely perfect for walking to the shops bars and restaurants
The room was clean and had recently had a quality upgrade.
Although we struggled to communicate, as there were no English speaking management or staff (we accepted this as our failing) our overall stay was very comfortable, and great value.
We would definitely re-book.
- Good value evening meal in hotel restaurant, a drink, salad, lamb chops in a tasty gravy & chips and apple cake 10 euros each. Aircon was good, room was comfortable and quiet.
- Location excellent. Very nice staff a young lady waitress was named Ruth, nothing was too much trouble for this lady and she was so helpful…..made the stay a real pleasure. All of the facilities were fine. One small complaint…light in the bathroom was not bright enough, stronger bulb needed, overall our party of four were very happy with the hotel and staff.
- Run by a lovely family, very friendly and welcoming. The room was big and comfortable, with great air conditioning (we were there in very hot weather). A couple of minutes walk from the town centre and therefore quiet. Metered parking immediately outside, or an underground carpark a block away. Extremely good value for money.
- Hotel was as expected, friendly reception and the room was spotless. It has parking adjacent which at 3 euros for 24 hours is acceptable. It is a 15 min stroll to the local cafes and they were all reasonably priced. Wifi and tv were very good so no qualms there either.
- This is a traditional Spanish hotel and should be booked as such.
Hotel Restaurante “Dama de Baza”
Hotel Restaurante “Dama de Baza” is located in Baza and has a garden and a terrace. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a playground. Free WiFi is provided.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet, while selected rooms will provide you with a patio and others also feature mountain views. The rooms at Hotel Restaurante “Dama de Baza” have air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.
- Friendly clean hotel suitable for a quick stop over on a long journey.
- An honest unpretentious hotel, very good value for money. Great Spanish food… they even had a vegan menu!!! Verry kind staff.
- Lovely staff. Room basic but very clean. Was fine for a one night stop en route to final destination. Easy to find. Nice Spanish feel. Village/town a short drive away.
- It was a handy place to stop on our journey from Cadiz to Alicante.
- Easy to locate, close to the motorway but far enough away for the rooms to be quiet. Less than 10minute drive into Baza. Can’t comment on the air-conditioning as I didn’t use it. House-keeping was very good and the 24 hour reception worked well. The hotel grounds also had a filling station and is an over-night truck stop-over but there wasn’t any movement during the night and we were not disturbed. The shrubbery, sitting out areas and lorry movements were interesting layouts and points of interest. We will be very happy to stay there again on our next visit to Baza.
Hotel Valle del Almanzora
Hotel Valle del Almanzora offers accommodations in Armuña de Almanzora. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Vera is 31 mi from Hotel Valle del Almanzora, while María is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 35 mi from Hotel Valle del Almanzora.
- Very clean rooms and very friendly hotel staff. Good breakfast.
- The beds were fine, everything was spotlessly clean and the staff were first rate. We had a menu del noche which was very good, a decent breakfast and we went back for lunch which was first rate – some of the best food I’ve eaten and would recommend the crema de zanahoria and bacalao to anyone and the lemon mousse was delicious.
Helpful staff, nice on site bar and restaurant with good prices, and parking right outside the door.
Nice places for an overnight stop.
- La limpieza, el trato del personal y la presentacion y calidad a de los platos del restaurante
- L hotel est très bien tenu, le restaurant propose une cuisine de qualité.
Hotel Las Fuentes
Hotel Las Fuentes is located in Bacarés and has a terrace and a shared lounge. This 1-star hotel offers a concierge service. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Las Fuentes also have free WiFi. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Tabernas is 27 miles from the accommodation. Almeria Airport is 47 miles from the property.
Die Abendessen im Restaurant waren sehr gut.
Die besondere Lage des Hotels und das Ambiente des Bergdorfes, welches zum Wandern einlädt, waren beeindruckend.
Habitaciones espaciosas y bien mantenidas.
El baño muy ancho y cómodo.
Desayuno tostada grande y café.
Personal muy amable.
- Habitación calidad/ precio excelente. Restaurante muy bueno.
- La comida del restaurante es abundante y de buena calidad. El trato del personal ha sido inmejorable.
- LA limpieza era extraordinaria. El sitio muy acogedor y las personas.
- Die Abendessen im Restaurant waren sehr gut.
Top Hotels In El Hijate Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Hijate Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Hijate Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Hijate Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!