4 Best Hotels To Stay In Eden Mills Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Eden Mills Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eden Mills Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eden Mills Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eden Mills Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eden Mills Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eden Mills Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Eden Mills Vermont:
Muddy Moose offers accommodations in Morrisville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You can play pool at the inn. Burlington is 29 miles from Muddy Moose, and Stowe is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 26 miles from Muddy Moose.
- Great hiking trails just outside the cabin door. Lovely cabins and welcoming inn keepers. We will be back!
- This was probably the best place my family has ever stayed. The log cabin was simply gorgeous–all-new interior with all appliances and radiant heating, which made the floors incredibly warm. There was also a wonderful gas stove which kept the place super comfy. All cabins are equipped with everything you need for a nice stay–dishes, linens, and a full kitchen. The property itself is 168 acres of gorgeous hiking trails at the end of a long dirt road in Vermont, at the foot of the mountains. There is also a beautiful waterfall on the property that rivals some of the prettiest waterfalls I’ve seen. You really couldn’t ask for a better place to stay. It was clean, warm, and positively gorgeous. We will definitely go back again. And a big added bonus was that we could bring our dogs, and both of them enjoyed their stay as much as we did!
- Just loved Muddy Moose! The staff was exceptional. I will be returning and at some point and letting my friends and family know they need to check it out!
- Fully equiped kitchen, washer and dryer, quiet setting, walking trails.
- The cabins are lovely and comfortable. Some of the best equipped and laid accommodations we’ve stayed in.
Located in Greensboro, 21 miles from Stowe, Highland Lodge features a private beach area and ski-to-door access. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.This inn has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. You can play tennis at this inn, and the area is popular for skiing and windsurfing. Jay is 25 miles from Highland Lodge, and Barre is 30 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Smugglers Notch Inn
Offering on-site dining and in-room massages, this guest accommodation built in 1790 is in the Jefferson Historic District of Vermont. Some of the New England-style room includes a fireplace.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at Smugglers Notch Inn. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.Country breakfasts and candlelit dining with 4 satellite TVs are offered in Smugglers Notch Inn Restaurant. Mix Café serves fresh baked cinnamon rolls, muffins and desserts for breakfast and lunch. Drinks and a dinner menu are available in the Village Tavern.ArborTrek Canopy Adventures and Smugglers Notch Ski area are each 4.5 miles from Inn Smugglers Notch. Discounted lift tickets to the ski resort are available. Mountain biking and horseback riding are also nearby.
- Great hotel with character and more than any chain would offer. Right near the resorts jacuzzi tub, even gas fireplace in corner. Good food on property. WiFi. Clean room for a great price! Keep it smugglers notch inn!
- Rooms are tight if 2 persons at 179 square feet but clean and functional. You might have to bring your own soap if 2 persons – the bars are miniature. Another quirk is that if you don’t put out a door knob sign for maid service, you don’t get any. The TV in my room had a humming sound until I selected a station. The hotel has charm and is well decorated and maintained in line with old Vermont with a charming living room. The owner is friendly and helpful. All said I enjoyed my stay and found it good value at $89, a large step up from the Deer Run Motor Inn where I stayed for the first night, which is sadly run down.
- The room was comfortable, loved the gaz stove in the room. The bathroom was nice, with a jacuzzi tub (didn’t use) and a shower. The whole place was quaint but a bit old.
- Beds were comfortable. Staff accommodating at an arrival so late. Very clean
- Nice bar with good food and excellent breakfast restaurant attached.
Wyndham Smugglers Notch
Showcasing a playground and ski-to-door access, Wyndham Smugglers Notch is located in Jeffersonville in the region of Vermont. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Burlington is 22 miles from Wyndham Smugglers Notch, and Stowe is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 20 miles from Wyndham Smugglers Notch.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Eden Mills Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eden Mills Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eden Mills Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eden Mills Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!