4 Best Hotels To Stay In Eastville Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Eastville Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eastville Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eastville Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eastville Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eastville Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eastville Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Eastville Virginia:
Shore Stay Suites
Featuring free WiFi, Shore Stay Suites offers accommodations in Cape Charles, just 25 miles from Virginia Beach.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hampton is 24 miles from Shore Stay Suites, and Newport News is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norfolk International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The unit is large. It has an adequate full kitchen. Quite nice for the price.
- Quieter than anticipated. Staff extremely courteous
- It was nice and quiet and comfortable would definitely stay there again soon
- Recommend for everyone. Close to road, comfortable parking, reasonable price
- I am originally from Exmore, VA and I now live in the D.C. area. I came down for Thanksgiving weekend and all of the hotels in Exmore were booked. I booked instantly and the price was great. I honestly feel like you paid less for what the room is actually worth. With the full kitchen/fridge, dining area etc.. its like a studio apartment. The visit was great and the staff was very friendly and well mannered.
Hampton Inn & Suites Exmore – Eastern Shore
Centrally located on Virginia’s Eastern Shore, this 3-star hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and a fitness center. Barrier Islands are just 5 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Exmore.Decorated with warm colors, all rooms feature dark wood headboards and carpeted floors. Each has a 32’’ flat-screen TV and a work desk with a free internet connection.Guests staying at the Eastern Shore Hampton Inn will benefit from its 24-hour pantry and snack shop. Landry facilities and business center services are also available.Chincoteague Assateague Island with wild ponies is 30 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Exmore – Eastern Shore. Guests can enjoy a discount at the Bay Creek Golf Course, located 15 miles away.
- Bed was wonderful everything was so clean almost forgot where the location was
- Other than the below comment, we enjoyed the facilities and the service. We definitely would stay at other Hampton Inns.
- Suite was large, clean and comfy, hot breakfast was plentiful with many choices…omelets, pancakes, french toast, fruit, etc etc. Staff was friendly and accommodating! This is the second time we traveled to Virginia for Thanksgiving and will stay there again and again, I definitely recommend this hotel!
- Booked several rooms to accommodate other family members. All were satisfied with accommodations and staff was efficient and helpful. Large lobby /dining facilities allowed us to gather with ease.
All staff members we encountered were so friendly.
Breakfast was good and loved having coffee whenever we wanted.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Exmore-Eastern Shore
Located 10 miles from Silver Beach, this hotel is situated in downtown Exmore, Virginia. It features an indoor pool, on-site gym, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.The bright and contemporary guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Exmore-Eastern Shore are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. A work desk and coffee maker are provided.A business center with printer access is located off of the 24-hour lobby. A continental breakfast offering cinnamon rolls, eggs, and bacon is served in the mornings.Holly Grove Vineyards is 7.1 miles from this Exmore Holiday Inn Express. Cape Charles is within a 30-minute drive of the hotel.
- The bed was nice…I suffer with sciatica and the bed was not too hard so it assisted with that.
- Bed was comfortable, breakfast was very good. Easy access to hotel.
- Comfortable beds and excellent breakfast. Loved the shower head. Checked in late and was easily accommodated.
- The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was delicious and hot.
- I got a room with a garden tub and when I got there it was really a suite! The room was only $12 more than a room without a tub so it was so well worth it!!
Sunset Beach Resort
Just a half mile north of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, this Cape Charles, Virginia waterfront hotel features a private beach. With an outdoor pool, it is home to a casual summer restaurant.The traditional guest rooms at the Sunset Beach Inn feature free Wi-Fi and cable TVs. They also provide tea/coffee-making facilities and private bathrooms with hairdryers.The Sunset Grille serves fresh seafood in a casual atmosphere. The wine list includes wines from local vineyards. Live entertainment is also featured on certain nights.Kiptopeke State Park is 4 miles from the hotel. The city of Norfolk is 32 miles away.
- The hotel room was clean and roomy. WE loved dinning at the restaurant on the beach and watching the sunset! It was beautiful!
- Didn’t realize from website that’s it’s not directly on beach. Also WAY too many campers, no views
- The hotel rooms had been upgraded nicely, and the facilities were amazing! Two pools, private beach access, and a huge deck with a restaurant to look out onto the beach. We were able to order drinks and watch the sun set while our kids played in the sand! We will definitely go back!
- The beach area was very nice. The pool area was excellent.
- The location was good, right after you get off the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Watching the sunset from the little restaurant by the water was awesome and the food was pretty good. The room was clean.
Top Hotels In Eastville Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eastville Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eastville Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eastville Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!