4 Best Hotels To Stay In Dillon Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Dillon Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dillon Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dillon Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dillon Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dillon Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dillon Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Dillon Ontario:
Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Parry Sound
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a barbecue, Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Parry Sound offers accommodations in Parry Sound, just 5 miles from Nobel.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing.
it needs renovations, outdoors and hallways, the entrance back door of building unlocked, stairs dirty,
breakfast was ok, wifi, room satisfied, we had a jacuzzi in our room, quite pricy $406 with tax for 2 nights, a month ago, had a room with jacuzzi and kitchenette for 110$ a night
- Sheets and towels were clean and bed was comfortable
- Bed was comfy and hot tub and pool indoors was a treat
- The staff was friendly and it was generally clean.
- At least it had a pool. Good walking in the area. Close to downtown, close to mall for shopping.
- it needs renovations, outdoors and hallways, the entrance back door of building unlocked, stairs dirty,
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in downtown Parry Sound, this hotel is a 5-minute walk from Georgian Bay and Waubuno Beach. It features an on-site bar and classic guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each simply furnished room at Midtown Hotel includes a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Guests can watch cable TV or work at the hardwood desk.The front desk of this pet-friendly Parry Sound hotel is open 24 hours a day and valet parking is available. Barbeque facilities are located on site.Central Helicopters is 1.2 miles from the Parry Sound Midtown Hotel. The Charles W Stockey Centre & Bobby Orr Hall Of Fame is an 8-minute walk away. Waubuno Beach is a 12-minute walk from the hotel.
- It was a cold snowy night and I was happy to be greeted by a friendly staff member. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. The motel location is centrally located and walking distance to shops and restaurants in downtown Parry Sound.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms, even though outdated, were very clean and the beds were comfortable. We stayed on a Friday night and thank goodness we had to put the heat on because it was a bit noisy. I think it is attached to a bar. But we were able to fall asleep and there were no issues with the bar parking lot outside. The new owners are definitely trying!!!
- The location and the parking spot outside the backdoor of our room, and the fact that our room had two exits. That was both convenient and a nice safety factor in case of fire. I liked the sound of the passing trains.
- The new owners are super friendly & accommodating. We loved the 10 foot ceilings & the new rug.Location was central & walking distance to restaurants, shops & the bay. We were pleasantly surprised.
- I liked the location of this Hotel. The owner was super friendly, and very accomadating. Rooms were exceptionally clean.
This Parry Sound hotel is a 4-minute walk from the Island Queen Cruises of 30,000 Islands and Georgian Bay. It serves a hot breakfast and offers free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV and mini-fridge are featured in every room at Bayside Inn. The contemporary rooms have hardwood floors and include a work desk and sitting area.The lobby at Parry Sound Bayside Inn features a fireplace and Parry Sound artwork. Guests can relax on the terrace at this smoke-free inn.The Charles W. Stockey Centre & Bobby Orr Hall of Fame is within a 7-minute walk from the inn. West Parry Sound District Museum is a 5-minute drive away.
- The way the place had kept it’s original look.the bed was really comfy.
Location close to town, within walking distance was excellent aspect of guest house.
Breakfast was fresh and tasty.
Rooms were clean and no interruptions or noise from neighbouring rooms.
Unique layout to the guest house, due to its history each room seemed somewhat separate, rather than a long passageway of doors, usually encountered at hotels and motels.
Jeff was very enlightening regarding the guest house history. He is (and should be) proud of what he has done to the facility.
- The cozy comfortable feel of when you first walk in with a fireplace going. It’s a very quiet and quaint place. Very friendly owner and very accommodating. Would go back again.
- I love that when we travel down in this area of Perry Sound l can’t wait to book a room at Bay shore Inn.This place is the feeling of coming home.
- Comfy bed, excellent freshly made breakfast, super fresh fruit salad (nothing out of a can)…….very friendly and helpful owner
The Brunswick Hotel Complex
Located in Parry Sound, 6 miles from Nobel, The Brunswick Hotel Complex features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.
- The restaurant, nice food and music. Friendly staff.
- Location is pretty close to the heart of the small town.
- The restaurant was the only nice thing about this place.
- The Hotel rooms were tired and in need of complete refurbishment, Rooms were however clean and comfortable. The staff were excellent and breakfast recommended
- Very comfortable beds with fluffy duvets! Great food and service in the restaurant!
Top Hotels In Dillon Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dillon Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dillon Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dillon Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!