4 Best Hotels To Stay In Deer Lake Newfoundland and Labrador – Top Hotel Reviews
Deer Lake Newfoundland and Labrador is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Deer Lake Newfoundland and Labrador. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Deer Lake Newfoundland and Labrador. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Deer Lake Newfoundland and Labrador. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Deer Lake Newfoundland and Labrador right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Deer Lake Newfoundland and Labrador with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Deer Lake Newfoundland And Labrador:
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Driftwood Inn offers accommodations in Deer Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Deer Lake Airport, 3.1 miles from Driftwood Inn.
- The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. Very friendly staff.
- Great accommodation: clean, cosy, coffee machine in the room. Excellent Wifi!
- Quiet, clean, comfortable, quiet locale, friendly and helpful staff.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful when needed! The hotel was very quiet as well!
- Close to the airport. Very friendly desk staff. Good restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Deer Lake
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Holiday Inn Express Deer Lake offers accommodations in Deer Lake.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Deer Lake Airport, 3.1 miles from Holiday Inn Express Deer Lake.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was really good and a great variety.
- Bed excellent, facilities clean, staff helpful and pleasant
Very nice modern, clean hotel. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed, great breakfast. Have stayed
a number of times.
Excellent breakfast. It included three types of sausages and very nice omelet. The room
was also very nice. Staff very friendly and helpful. Will be staying there again in January.
- Wide range of choices for breakfast. Bright lights in bedroom (not always the case in hotels!)
Tranquil Waters Inn
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the river, Tranquil Waters Inn is located in Deer Lake. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Deer Lake Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- This inn is nestled in a very quiet location, near a river. You feel as though you are miles away for any towns.
- Reasonably priced, very nice home on beautiful property. We arrived very late and in the dark so had a bit of trouble finding it but it was well located on the way to Gros Morne.
- Amazing. The property is stunning and amazingly well equipped. The bed was heavenly. The owners are just wonderful – from a very cheerful airport pickup at 2am after a delayed flight, to the unobtrusive yet incredibly welcoming hospitality this was a delightful start to my trip. Very convenient to Gros Morne park – a great base for a trip, and would be a superb vacation rental for a group of friends or large family.
A beautiful location. Oh so tranquil; wish we weren’t just passing through and stayed longer.
A perfect spot to access Gros Morne for day trips and then come “home.”
We were surprised that there was no one on site, but that just made it feel more like it was a very upscale hostel like setting…a good thing.
Nice to meet other travellers and talk.
Met the owner who was lovely and very accommodating. Always a phone call away and there within ten minutes if need be.
- Excellent property and the hosts were very welcoming.
Tranquil Waters Inn – The Deer Lake Loft
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tranquil Waters Inn – The Deer Lake Loft offers accommodations in Deer Lake. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and Nintendo Wii. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Deer Lake Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Tons of room, nice and clean, all the amenities you would require
Can’t go wrong with this place. Very comfortable, new and clean.
The hosts are super. The washing machine wasn’t working and they picked up our laundry and returned it washed, dried and folded by 8am the next morning!
They also gave us a lot of tips about food and attractions in the area.
Bonus: hotel-like cleaning service with beds made and fresh towels everyday, unlike a typical vacation rental.
- Great layout with the loft; plenty of space for four family members; very hospitable staff; overall comfort.
- The loft was a great space for our one night stay. It gave us the opportunity to cook a nice meal and relax after a great day in Gros Morne.
Amazing place! very beautiful, very quiet and very clean!
Amazing Staff! They went out of their way to make us feel perfectly good!
Top Hotels In Deer Lake Newfoundland And Labrador Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Deer Lake Newfoundland and Labrador to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Deer Lake Newfoundland and Labrador but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Deer Lake Newfoundland and Labrador. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!