4 Best Hotels To Stay In Cuncumén Valparaíso Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuncumén Valparaíso Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cuncumén Valparaíso Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuncumén Valparaíso Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuncumén Valparaíso Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cuncumén Valparaíso Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cuncumén Valparaíso Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Cuncumén Valparaíso Region:
One of our top picks in San Antonio.Set in San Antonio, Hotel Mellatti offers a terrace. With free WiFi, this hotel offers a shared lounge and room service. Guests can enjoy sea views.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.It is possible to arrange city tours at Hotel Mellatti.Algarrobo is 14.9 miles from Hotel Mellatti. The nearest airport is Santiago International Airport, 49.1 miles from the accommodation.
- Family run hotel with very hospitable hosts. They didn’t speak much English but we did well. The booking said they only took cash but they took our credit card, and also would take US $ or Chilean pesos. Great view of the harbor. Hotel provided a free ride to the cruise ship. We enjoyed a small dinner ($) and breakfast (free) at the hotel. A mall with many stores including a full grocery store was an easy walk down to the waterfront.
- A marvellous stay in a family atmosphere – great communication pre-stay with Marcello and his sister Cecilia who collected me from the airport – I was travelling on a cruise chip from San Antonio the next day and this transfer was included.
- We loved the friendliness and caring of Marcelo and Cecilia Mellado, the owners of the hotel. Our room had an amazing view of the port, and was spotlessly clean. We were served a large and delicious breakfast every morning by very sweet and attentive servers while we enjoyed the spectacular view from the dining room. The Hotel Mellatti exceeded our expectations, and we would highly recommend it to everyone. It was especially convenient for us since we were leaving on a cruise out of San Antonio. Also, the location right across the street from the huge and modern Arauco Mall was very convenient.
- Fairly small, quite old fashioned rooms and bathrooms but clean and more than adequate for a pre-cruise stay. The public areas, which included a small lounge, have a great view over the seafront. The continental breakfast was good and included freshly cooked eggs. The owner and his staff were great and couldn’t have been more helpful providing information, multiple cups of coffee and transport to the port.
- Great location. Very friendly and helpful staff and management.
Terra Mia Hotel Boutique
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Terra Mia Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in San Antonio, just 15 miles from Algarrobo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are available. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. El Quisco is 13 miles from Terra Mia Hotel Boutique , and Matanzas is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Really appreciated the transportation offered at a reasonable price from the airport to hotel and hotel to the cruise port. Great internet. Wonderful breakfast. Nice to be able to walk to shopping and waterfront.
We were greeting with welcoming arms and great smiles!! Very friendly family.
The restaurant was great and very charming ! They arranged for our transfer to the ship.
Rooms were small but clean and great for one or two nights. I would recommend this
boutique hotel to anyone doing pre or post on a cruise.
- Was like staying with family. PERFECT for precruise.
- The family that runs it is friendly. The view from the breakfast room and the breakfast itself were awesome! The prices cannot be beat! I would recommend it
We stayed two nights prior to boarding the Norwegian Sun. Small new hotel. Small rooms, nothing fancy but everything you need. Short taxi ride to the cruise port and the bus terminal. Walk to the casino and the ocean boardwalk.
Very nice people. Gonzalo speaks English well and is very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast is served there but you have to go out for lunch and dinner so the place is more like a Bed & Breakfast. Beautiful view of the port from the large common room. Next door restaurant is very good although quite pricey. I would definitely recommend it as a pre-cruise hotel.
Hotel Casino del Pacifico
Located in San Antonio, 15 miles from Algarrobo, Hotel Casino del Pacifico features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Quisco is 13 miles from Hotel Casino del Pacifico, and Matanzas is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 49 miles from Hotel Casino del Pacifico.
- View over the bustling harbor and active community life and fishing port across the street; excellent location.
- The room was fabulous–very large, as was the bathroom (and shower)! Wow! The bed was comfortable and both my husband and I slept very well–especially after a 9-1/2 hour flight and bus ride from Santiago airport. We enjoyed the large floor-to-ceiling windows in our room, facing the waterfront, and the daily breakfast in the restaurant. Reception desk personnel were wonderful–friendly, kind, and helpful.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, good view, dinner and breakfast were very good. Taxi referral for Santiago pickup was very good and taxi available for transfer to cruise ship worked well.
- No other 4 star hotel in the town. Bed is confortable.
- Location. Probably best location in San Antonio. The view of the bay, amazing
Hotel Puerto Mayor
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Puerto Mayor is located in San Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Algarrobo is 15 miles from Hotel Puerto Mayor, and El Quisco is 14 miles from the property.
- Walking distance to downtown and outdoor market. Helpful staff booked a taxi for us
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is good.
We were a bit disappointed of San Antonio, fortunately the Hotel was just across from the port, it was a relief to see the Infinity docked minutes away. (5 minutes by taxi)
The food in the adjacent restaurant was very tasty and the service excellent.
- Nice little hotel that could be fantastic with some general maintenance and modernizing. Staff was fantastic, answering all questions and offering suggestions. Very patient with all guests, and spoke English. Great view of the harbor. Easy taxi ride to cruise ship terminal.
- Comfortable room, nice breakfast included, nice patio overlooking the harbour
Top Hotels In Cuncumén Valparaíso Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cuncumén Valparaíso Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cuncumén Valparaíso Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cuncumén Valparaíso Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!