4 Best Hotels To Stay In Comunidad Yumani Isla del Sol Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Comunidad Yumani Isla del Sol Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Comunidad Yumani Isla del Sol Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Comunidad Yumani Isla del Sol Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Comunidad Yumani Isla del Sol Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Comunidad Yumani Isla del Sol Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Comunidad Yumani Isla del Sol Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Comunidad Yumani Isla Del Sol Island:
Ecolodge La Estancia
One of our top picks in Comunidad Yumani.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ecolodge La Estancia offers accommodations in Comunidad Yumani. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Copacabana is 12 miles from Ecolodge La Estancia, and Isla del Sol is 1.4 miles away.
1) Our room – the Totora – a spacious bedroom with a king bed and a spacious bathroom, a sitting room with fabulous view of the lake and the mountains. There were only two of us in this cottage, but it actually contains 2 bedrooms with ensuite bathroom. It can be a very comfortable space for a family or 2 couples.
2) The simple yet elegant decor (Swiss-like) of the place offers a very soothing experience (especially compared to other ecolodges we have stayed in Bolivia).
3) The transport of our luggage to and from the ferry port
- Amazing location with beautiful views over the lake. Wonderfully decorated and clean cabaña. Delicious dinner and breakfast included.
- Very comfortable and spacey rooms, with good natural heating system. The views are astonishing. It’s outside of the overcrowded main community, so it’s quiet and gives you a very peaceful experience. Personnel is friendly and competent. Hotel offer to bring your luggage up to the hotel, which is a bonus given you have to walk 200 meters uphill. Breakfast and dinner are very good. Considerably more expensive than other places in Yumani, but definitely worth it.
- I highly recommend staying at this place. It’s so beautiful and offers some of the best views to the island. It’s tough to get there – count on more than 1hour walking and climbing steps – but totally worth! The room rate includes dinner and also breakfast which is very convenient because there’s not much around the area. The rooms are very comfortable, warm and super cozy. You feel like staying there forever! It’s an amazing place
- Amazing location, good sized rooms, great place to relax, good food.
- 1) Our room – the Totora – a spacious bedroom with a king bed and a spacious bathroom, a sitting room with fabulous view of the lake and the mountains. There were only two of us in this cottage, but it actually contains 2 bedrooms with ensuite bathroom. It can be a very comfortable space for a family or 2 couples.
Casa de la Luna
Located in Comunidad Yumani, 10 miles from Copacabana, Casa de la Luna features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Beautiful room with amazing view, comfy beds, v spacious. Great breakfast
- They have heat within the bedrooms, which not all hotels and hostals have in the Island, and that is great because it gets really chilly at night.
- The location was great, right in the middle of the village, so easy to walk everywhere. The bedroom was new and spotless, and had a heater for the cold evenings. Bathroom was brand new and pristine. The dining area was a little more sparse, but breakfast was very good with fresh fruit, fruit juice( you could hear them blending the fruit) eggs, bread and jam. Although communication was a little difficult ( my fault for not speaking Spanish) the staff were really good natured and we got there in the end.
- The owner Domitila was a lovely lady who helped us in every manner
- The room was cozy, good place, nice view from the room, the bathroom was very clean
Featuring free WiFi, Intikala Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Comunidad Yumani. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player, as well as a computer are featured. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Copacabana is 10 miles from Intikala Hotel, and Isla del Sol is 1.3 miles from the property.
It is far from the entrance , you have to climb at the top with backpack, too much
No heater , isla del sol is cold
- Beautiful view at the top of the village over lake titicaca. Very nice room, comfy bed, very good breakfast.
- The beds were comfortable and rooms were warm and the views from the room and deck were amazing! There was also an included breakfast which was very good.
- The view from our room was beautiful, staff were friendly, great breakfast and the shower was hot. Great stay and would recommend this hotel even if it’s a little further from the ferry port, it’s worth it!
- Nice breakfast in the morning. Great restaurants nearby.
- It is far from the entrance , you have to climb at the top with backpack, too much
Hotel Imperio del Sol
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Imperio del Sol is located in Comunidad Yumani, just 10 miles from Copacabana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very nice and friendly host. The room was clean, nicely decorated and with many warm blankets. The location is good – in the middle of village. It has a terrace with a direct view to the lake towards the direction of the sunrise. But take into account that you have to carry your backpack for ca 20-30 min uphill to get to the hostel.
- Bedroom with view over Lake and Moon Island, breathtaking.
- veronica and his husband makes you feel like at home,did spend one week and enjoyed the quietness and the great view over the lake and the mountains.cosy rooms with hot water!!!
Excellent breakfast (served across the road)
Room simple and clean
- Great location, view was great. Breakfast was tastey. Host was helpful. Price was good
Top Hotels In Comunidad Yumani Isla Del Sol Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Comunidad Yumani Isla del Sol Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Comunidad Yumani Isla del Sol Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Comunidad Yumani Isla del Sol Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!