4 Best Hotels To Stay In Chesapeake Beach Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Chesapeake Beach Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chesapeake Beach Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chesapeake Beach Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chesapeake Beach Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chesapeake Beach Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chesapeake Beach Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Chesapeake Beach Maryland:
Anchored Inn at Hidden Harbor
Located in Deale in the region of Maryland, 27 miles from Washington, DC, Anchored Inn at Hidden Harbor features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.National Harbor is 25 miles from Anchored Inn at Hidden Harbor, and Annapolis is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 27 miles from Anchored Inn at Hidden Harbor.
- Pet friendly hotel with updated and fresh decor and furnishings (unlike older, dated hotels). The location may seem a bit remote but Deale is a cute little town and the Inn is just a few steps from the water and a short walk/drive from good restaurants.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Wine was excellent.
The accommodation surpassed our expectations. I didn’t realise breakfast was included. Emily was super kind and made us freshly squeezed orange juice.
The breakfast was ok…there is room for improvement. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. I was there for a wedding so I did not get a chance to explore the area.
- It was small but quaint and efficient. Really liked the easy in and out checking process.
- This place is awesome!!! The grounds are perfect, over looking the harbor, rooms are clean comfortable, grills, pool, plenty of parking. My favorite hotel of all time!
SpringHill Suites Prince Frederick
Located in Prince Frederick, 29 miles from National Harbor, SpringHill Suites Prince Frederick features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Waldorf is 19 miles from SpringHill Suites Prince Frederick, and Saint Michaels is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 33 miles from SpringHill Suites Prince Frederick.
- The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable
- Very good facility and restaurants in close proximity to property.
- Size of room was great for an extended stay with separate living and sleeping areas.
- The room was spacious and the walkin closet was a nice surprise. Nicely decorated rooms.
- I liked the hotel’s updated design and staff was very courteous.
Holiday Inn Express Prince Frederick
Just 12.6 miles from Bayfront Park Beach on Chesapeake Bay, this Prince Frederick hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an indoor pool and fitness room.All rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Prince Frederick are warmly decorated and feature a spacious work desk and a seating area. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard amenities in each room.Guests can use the computers with free Wi-Fi in the hotel’s business center. Meeting rooms are and laundry facilities are available on site.The Prince Frederick Holiday Inn offers a daily breakfast with assorted hot and cold items and fresh coffee.The Chesapeake Beach Railway Museum and Chesapeake Hills Golf Course are both around a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Washington, D.C. attractions and offices are 45 miles away.
- Used the handicapped room. Bathroom facilities were great. Rest of room was comfortable.
- Hot cinnamon rolls were delicious. Had some scrambled eggs and juice. Would like to have some pancakes but ate too much before. The hours opened were perfect to get to go done to eat.
- How helpful the person at the check-in counter was to me.
- Front desk person “ZARRA” took care of moving us to a new room due to a leak and also handled a mistake in booking an extra day.
- The room was a nice size and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good, and coffee was available 24/7 (which was great since we had to get up really early for our flight). Also like the times for breakfast (7 to 10 AM). I also appreciated all the maps for DC and other attractions.
Lowes Wharf Marina Inn
Located in Sherwood, 17 miles from Annapolis, Lowes Wharf Marina Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Saint Michaels is 6 miles from Lowes Wharf Marina Inn, and Largo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Room was pretty and clean. Beautiful location. Pet friendly.
- It was fine. Nice place to see the sunset on the waterfront. The staff was very nice
- The staff allowed us to have a table and chairs right outside our room! We were able to relax outside with our chocolate lab and enjoy the lovely views.
- Excellent location. Close to St. Michaels. Tiki bars, food truck, swimming, corn hole, and beach on property. I wish we had stayed an extra day!
- Overall the place – rooms and restaurant are good. The hotel rooms are basic. The restaurant and bar are a lot of fun. The staff was great. Great outdoors beach bar on the water.
Top Hotels In Chesapeake Beach Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chesapeake Beach Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chesapeake Beach Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chesapeake Beach Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!