4 Best Hotels To Stay In Chatsworth Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Chatsworth Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chatsworth Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chatsworth Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chatsworth Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chatsworth Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chatsworth Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Chatsworth Ontario:
Owen Sound Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Owen Sound Inn offers accommodations in Owen Sound.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blue Mountains is 27 miles from Owen Sound Inn, and Tara is 12 miles away.
The manager stayed up to greet us and show us the room on short notice.
Quiet, clean, comfy mattress.
- The staff were great!! I had booked us a king room, but when we arrived he asked if we would like to see one of the double rooms as all the king rooms are on the second floor and I have to use a cane to get around and stairs aren’t the easy for me. Anyways he said we could change rooms for the same rate so we took a look and gladly took the room on the main floor. Went to the Attack game, came back with friends had a couple of drinks then they left and we went to bed. Really enjoyed our stay, and can’t beat the rate!!!
We were amazed how helpful the desk manager was. He changed our room to a downstairs room when he realized my friend was with a cane.
Could not have been happier.
Have already booked for next two trips
The owners are super friendly and very helpful.
Great place to stay.
I will be staying there again.
- Some comments said the “King size” bed was small but I did not find it so. Some of the walls and furnishings are not right up to date but I found nothing dirty or worn out. The bed was comfortable and the TV was large new enough. There was a lot of room for a good price.
- The manager stayed up to greet us and show us the room on short notice.
Quality Inn Owen Sound
Quality Inn Owen Sound is located in Owen Sound, just 27 miles from Blue Mountains.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- The room had patio access. This was very useful for us. We were also able to access the back portion of the hotel without going through the front.
- Quiet, clean and polite staff . It was great. I looked around and this was the cheapest hotel I could find, I was a little worried but they far exceeded my expectations. Thank Quality Inn. I will definitely be back
- front desk staffs are really nice and helpful which makes me love Owen sound more
- Bed was very comfy and the room was very very clean. The staff was fantastic. Thanks.
- We went with grandkids. Convient, liked the pool, beds were very comfortable, people who worked there very friendly.
Travelodge Owen Sound
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Travelodge Owen Sound offers accommodations in Owen Sound, just 27 miles from Blue Mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Had first floor and could park my bike in front of my room.
- Position perfect if you want to see bruce penisula and blue Mountain
- Not sure about disabled access. We were made very welcome on our arrival and were given much info. about local points of interest, places to eat etc. Very clean room and bathroom, comfortable beds, ample parking. A very pleasant stay, would certainly recommend to friends and family.
Parking at your door.
Friendly manager that adjusted our room rate.
- The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was great and the bed very comfortable.
Best Western Inn On The Bay
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Inn On The Bay is located in Owen Sound in the region of Ontario.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blue Mountains is 28 miles from Best Western Inn On The Bay, and Tara is 12 miles from the property.
- Very quiet, clean, comfortable. Easy access to parking lot. Relatively easy to get to downtown area. Restaurant in hotel was very nice and food was great, waitress and hostess were very nice/friendly.
- The bed was great….very important:) Room was a king, corner room with a beautiful view of the water. It was huge and so comfortable with lots of seating and space to wrap Christmas presents:) Very quiet:) Staff is great. We ate in the restaurant a lot and that was great too:) The Christmas buffet was an unexpected bonus:)
I liked how the hotel was on the water!
We got in late, we had dinner at the restaurant inside the hotel, food was great and the server was excellent!
- The views from the hotel windows of the Owen Sound harbour are great – the staff is friendly and although breakfast is not included in the hotel rate, it is a reasonable price for an excellent breakfast. We were stopping over for just one night, but enjoyed our stay.
- Lovely accommodating staff, service in restaurant superb meals great
Top Hotels In Chatsworth Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chatsworth Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chatsworth Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chatsworth Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!