4 Best Hotels To Stay In Charlemont Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Charlemont Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Charlemont Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Charlemont Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Charlemont Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Charlemont Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Charlemont Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Charlemont Massachusetts:
Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield
Located in Greenfield, Massachusetts, just off I-91, this hotel offers convenient amenities such as a free hot breakfast every morning and guestrooms with free high-speed internet access.Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield features an indoor swimming pool and an on-site fitness center. Guests can get some work done in the business center, then purchase a snack in the convenience store.While staying at the Greenfield Hampton Inn, guests can visit the Old Greenfield Village, a replica of a historic town. Activities such as hiking, cross-country skiing and tennis are available at the nearby Highland Pond.
Very spacious room with small kitchen and lounge included. Loved having a desk! Not always available in other properties especially historic inns. Reception staff were very friendly.
Bed was large and very comfortable with excellent pillows.
- Nice little “happy hour”! Staff at the front desk were very helpful and professional.
- Breakfast & evening meals were better than expected
- Jacuzzi was great, was able to check in early, location was great.
- Very friendly staff, spotlessly clean facilities – especially the indoor pool, breakfast variety was excellent, included sliced fresh strawberries, pineapple & grapefruit, fluffy omelettes, and the usual offerings of pastries, toasts, oatmeal, cold cereals & yogurt. The in-room air conditioner was super quiet.
- Very spacious room with small kitchen and lounge included. Loved having a desk! Not always available in other properties especially historic inns. Reception staff were very friendly.
The Porches Inn at Mass MoCA
Located across from the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art, this inn offers on-site art exhibitions and an outdoor pool with heated pool deck. Mount Greylock is 8 miles away.The Porches Inn at Mass MoCA features guest rooms decorated in retro-style furnishings and bright colors.The unique rooms all include free Wi-Fi access, a minibar, and flat-screen TV. They have plush bathrobes and a private bathroom.Guests can work out in the fitness center and relax in the sauna and hot tub.The Lobby Bar offers full bar service in a relaxed atmosphere. A continental breakfast is offered daily, and room service with boxed lunches is available.Various New Adams art galleries are a 15 minute walk away. Desperado’s Mexican Restaurant and Big Shirl’s Kitchen are both 2 miles from the Porches Inn.
- Comfortable beds and crisp linens & duvets…..excellent service!
- Porches Inn is right across the street from Mass MoCA, and a few blocks from restaurants and galleries. Also, the complimentary breakfast was great!
- Warm & inviting spaces offered a relaxing experience.
- Room was super comfortable and I loved the bathroom.
We were given a ground floor room at the rear of the property, so there was no traffic noise, and the room was big and adequately equipped.
The room was clean and bed (a Queen) was comfortable enough.
The location of the Inn was good – MassMoCa is within a few minutes walk, and other amenities and restaurants are reachable on foot.
Holiday Inn Berkshires
Steps from the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art and placed in downtown North Adams, this hotel offers a spacious on-site health club and easy access to local attractions.Guests at the Holiday Inn Berkshires can start the day with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers and a free weekday newspaper, delivered to each guestroom. The hotel also provides free wireless internet access along with an indoor pool, sauna and fitness center.A variety of recreational activities including skiing and snow boarding are available at nearby Jiminy Peak. The Berkshires Holiday Inn is also a short distance from Heritage State Park and a number of local shopping centers.
- A good, serviceable hotel located very conveniently for walking to MassMOCA and North Adams restaurants and shops.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Changed our room for us as we had been placed near ice-machine, which was v. noisy
- Front desk upon check-in was very friendly on Sunday. On Monday I spoke to the manager a very gregarious friendly lady named Walton who listened to my concerns about the previous night’s stay and reduced $30 off my bill. This gesture was unsolicited and will have me visit the establishment another time to give it another chance.
- The hotel was comfortable and clean. The breakfast servings were so large we had leftovers the next morning. We were with a large group that booked another nearby property, that was very expensive. We weren’t going to spend much time in the room, so we decided to save the money. The rest of our group commented that the other property in town was average at best, and they wished they had booked with us at Holiday Inn Berkshires. It was a much better value for the money. Our friends paid $450 more than we did for 3 nights. The Holiday Inn was a fine property with beautiful views, and right in downtown.
- Located down town,and near the person I was there to see.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Deerfield Inn offers accommodations in Deerfield. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is an ATM and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The inn also provides bike rental. Adams is 27 miles from Deerfield Inn, and Northampton is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- It was a comfortable room, good size. Restaurant staff were helpful and accommodating.
- Very clean, friendly staff, beautiful decor, quiet
- Beautiful, comfortable room. Breakfast was excellent as was dinner in the Inn restaurant. Attractive decor in a charming location.
- A perfect location for viewing the Deerfield restored houses. Convenient parking and very pleasant rooms.
- Great beds. Excellent “real” breakfast in a beautifully appointed dining room.
Top Hotels In Charlemont Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Charlemont Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Charlemont Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Charlemont Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!