4 Best Hotels To Stay In Cedaredge Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Cedaredge Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cedaredge Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cedaredge Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cedaredge Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cedaredge Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cedaredge Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Cedaredge Colorado:
Stay Wise Inn Cedaredge
Located in Cedaredge, 29 miles from Montrose, Stay Wise Inn Cedaredge features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Montrose Regional Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Owners went way out of their way to help us with our home search. Even loaned us a car while ours was being repaired. Wonderful people, warm comfortable extremely clean place to stay. Great breakfasts.
- Eggs made especially for you were delicious. Loved the sour cream & other toppings for the omelets.
- The bed and pillows were soft and comfy. We turned the air conditioner off when we slept so it wouldn’t wake us up. We were right next to the pool, and the vending machines, but didn’t hear them! In the morning, there was a wonderful gal who made omelets for anyone who wanted them! Also, this Inn was right next door to the public library!
- Good breakfast and the cook offered to make omletes.
- The room was wonderful and the staff was the best. The pool was loved by myself and kids. The breakfast was fabulous everyday.
On 19 private acres adjacent to Gunnison River, this Delta motel offers easy access to fishing, swimming and hiking. All rooms include complimentary Wi-Fi. Grand Mesa National Forest is 25 miles away.Cable TV with free movie channels is featured in all rooms at Riverwood Inn. Simply furnished, each room comes with a fridge and microwave. Tea and coffee-making facilities are included.Guests of Riverwood Inn Delta can relax in the great outdoors or make use of the picnic areas along the river. Vending machines featuring drinks and snacks are on site.Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park is 36 miles from this motel. Powderhorn Mountain Resort is 48 miles away.
- The people were very friendly and the accommodations extremely clean. Typical continental breakfast which would have been better with some fruit.
- The cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. Right off the river and the staff is super friendly. The best value for hotel I have ever had, they will always have my repeat business. And as an aside, for RV parking, it looks awesome as well. Propane refills and they are walking distance from a grocery store, breakfast and lunch place, McDonalds and Arby’s. If you are visiting Delta and not staying here, you are a fool.
- It was a very limited breakfast. Just continental type…cold cereal, oatmeal, coffee, juice, yogurt, fruit, toast/pastries. There were no supplies in the room such as shampoo, conditioner, or tissue paper. Nice setting on the Gunnison River. Very small mom & pop motel.
- Clean, neat and the beds were great. Tremendous value with minimal frills.
- This was the cleanest room I’ve ever stayed in. I could not find anything to complain about except the noise of the heater. But was glad to have heat due to changing temperatures this time of year. Great stay!
Days Inn – Delta
Located off Highway 50, this Colorado motel features a seasonal outdoor pool and a year-round hot tub. It features an on-site restaurant and lounge and serves a daily hot breakfast. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.A microwave and a refrigerator are provided in each simply furnished guest room at Days Inn Delta. All of the air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, a desk, an iron and an ironing board and coffee-making facilities.Guests are greeted by a 24-hour front desk at Delta Days Inn. For convenience, a business center is on-site. Guests can also go for a workout in the fitness center.Delta town center and attractions such as Delta Family Fun Park and the Delta County Historical Society are within 1 miles from this motel. Devil’s Thumb Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Montrose Regional Airport is 20 miles from Days Inn Delta.
- Nice breakfast with the room. Staff was very nice and friendly. I would definitely stay there again.
- I am not sure what I like about the property. I guess it is easy to find
- The best breakfast ever! A great value, the staff were awesome, I highly recommend this hotel.
- The bathroom fan made noise all night, even when turned off.
- The dinner I bought on site was good. The bedroom set up was comfortable.
Quality Inn Delta
Located in Delta, 21 miles from Montrose, Quality Inn Delta features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent, hotel clean, beds and room comfortable, quiet, great staff, doesn’t have elevator but person at desk offered to take my suitcase up for me.
- Right in town close to everything you want to see and our daughter and family moved to Delta a few months ago.
- My partner accidentally left her purse in the room, and we received a call almost immediately that a hotel maid had found it.
- The property was fine the problem was that Booking.com had not registered our stay and they had no knowledge of our booking.
- I love how close it is to the recreation center. The park and the lake are within walking distance too. Breakfast is included. It’s the best romantic getaway you will find around here!
Top Hotels In Cedaredge Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cedaredge Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cedaredge Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cedaredge Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!