4 Best Hotels To Stay In Casas de Santa Cruz Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas de Santa Cruz Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casas de Santa Cruz Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas de Santa Cruz Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas de Santa Cruz Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casas de Santa Cruz Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casas de Santa Cruz Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Casas De Santa Cruz Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel del Sol
Hotel del Sol is located in Motilla del Palancar, 6.2 mi from Alarcón and 40 mi from Cuenca. The hotel has a barbecue and children’s playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and heating. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hotel del Sol features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a gift shop at the property. Breakfast is provided to all guests and includes fresh pastries baked daily.
- Value for money. Friendly staff. Good food. Parking.
- Some things were ok. Parking facilities were excellent.
- Bed was comfy. Central Heating on . Room at back so no National Road noise. Excellent menu of the day for lunch. Very Spanish which we wanted. Used by locals. Handy for breaking journey between Toledo and Moraira. Price was excellent. Just 10 minutes away from Alarcon. Supermarket across the road. Not a place to stay for holiday but great as an “Intransit” overnighter.
- Excellent location, great service, big rooms, elegant and traditional Spanish luxury and quality.
- Comfortable room of a nice temperature. Breakfast served in the bar/cafeteria and prepared when ordered. Easy to find and free parking is directly outside the hotel.
Hotel Restaurante Setos
Hotel Restaurante Setos offers a traditional restaurant, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception. Located in rural Castilla La Mancha, this restored country house is within an hour’s drive of Cuenca.Rooms at Hotel Setos are spacious and airy, with tiled floors and air conditioning. All rooms include a TV and a private bathroom.The Setos’ country-style restaurant serves fine Manchegan cuisine. Specialties include roast pork, partridge and characteristic rice dishes, as well as homemade desserts. The hotel also has a café bar with a terrace.Hotel Restaurante Setos offers free on-site parking and easy access to the N320 and A3 Motorways. Albacete is around 80 minutes’ drive away, while Alarcon Reservoir is just 15 minutes away.
Food in the restaurant was very good and good value.
Rooms were clean, functional for one night
- Once the room warmed up it was fine. The shower was good except we had to wait ages for hot water! It was ok for a stopover on our journey north.
- Excellent value for money. Spotlessly clean, a traditional atmosphere and friendly staff. Room was surprisingly nice and very comfortable
- Lovely room good location owner very friendly and keen for you to try local cuisine
- Motilla del Palancar is a small town in the middle of nowhere, but it is only 5 min drive from the A3. We stopped here on our way back to Barcelona from Tarifa. The hotel has a restaurant and bar. The food is good, but seemed a bit expensive for what it was. The room was large enough and comfortable enough. The shower had good pressure. There is green space next to the hotel to walk dogs. There is a larger park about 7 min walk from hotel near the center of town.
- Food in the restaurant was very good and good value.
Hotel Restaurante Seto
This hotel and award-winning restaurant is just 1.9 mi off the Madrid-Valencia motorway. The restaurant serves characteristic food from the Castile-La Mancha region. There is free on-site parking and free Wi-fi is available in public area.Rooms at Seto hotel have stone flooring and a simple décor. They include a TV and have a private bathroom. All rooms have air conditioning and heating.The characteristic La Mancha dishes served at Hotel Restaurante Seto include gazpacho, morteruelo, a pork liver stew, and ajo arriero, a cod dish.The hotel is on the N-320 national road, which passes through Motilla del Palancar at number 54. It is within 20 minutes’ drive of the historic towns of Alarcón and Villanueva de la Jara.
- Atención recibida,personal muy agradable. todo limpio y confortable
- Los empleados muy agradables, pendientes de si necesitábamos algo, y el ambiente muy agradable
- El trato, la ubicacion, el parking, el calorcito de la habitacion y el desayuno. Excelente calidad precio. Vuelvo seguro.
- Chambre et mobiler très bien et prore. La carte est magnifique avec des prix raisonnables et un service parfait dans un beau décor. Dommage que le petit déjeuner vienne gâcher ce séjour.
- La habitación amplia, limpia y comoda. Nos dejaron estar con un perro grande. La caleacción estaba ya puesta cuando llegamos y la cuna también, además era una cuan en condiciones con colchón, no la tipica cuna de viaje. El parking privado gratuito era todo un detalle
Hotel Cervantes is set in the town of Mahora, with easy access via the N-332 to Albacete, 16 mi away. Free Wi-Fi is available in each of its rooms.All rooms at Hotel Cervantes are air conditioned and heated, with a TV. They have a private bathroom and a work desk.Light snacks and drinks are served at Hotel Cervantes’s restaurant. There is air conditioning in public areas.The location is ideal for exploring the Manchuela Region, famous for its wine. The Torrecica motorsports track is also nearby.
- Good breakfast and dinner. Rooms are OK. Wifi is good. Perfect hotel
- Muy buen acceso, el personal super atento y las hsbitaciones amplias y limpias.
- La limpieza de habitación y baño muy bien servicio de toallas excelente ,sábanas limpias bien hechas las camas .
- La atención del Xico que nos recibió, muy amable y nos dio consejos de que ver . Lo limpio que estaba todo y la cama súper comoda
- Muy buen trato y habitación amplia, perfecta para ir en familia, todo genial
Top Hotels In Casas De Santa Cruz Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casas de Santa Cruz Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casas de Santa Cruz Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casas de Santa Cruz Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!