4 Best Hotels To Stay In Cartagena O’Higgins – Top Hotel Reviews
Cartagena O’Higgins is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cartagena O’Higgins. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cartagena O’Higgins. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cartagena O’Higgins. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cartagena O’Higgins right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cartagena O’Higgins with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Cartagena O’higgins:
Hotel Plaza Malloa
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Plaza Malloa offers accommodations in Malloa. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Rancagua is 22 miles from Hotel Plaza Malloa, and San Fernando is 10 miles from the property.
- We stopped off here for one night on a long drive to the north and sadly didn’t have time to enjoy the fabulous service, the beautiful gardens and pool, and the genuine rustic ambience. We’ll make it a much longer stay next time.
This hotel is a gem!
Great ambience, charming location, very good cuisine, very friendly staff.
- I was greeted by name and shown around the property before being taken to my lovely room. I am always a fan of hotels with history and a homey personality, and this one was very well taken care of. I was the only person in the restaurant for dinner, but they presented me with an incredible meal for an excellent price. While very few people spoke any English here, I still felt very well taken care of.
- The hotel staff and receptionist were extremely friendly and did a good job
- Location, traditional cottage, staff extremely friendly and helpful
Hotel Hacienda los Lingues
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Hacienda los Lingues offers accommodations in Los Lingues, just 25 miles from Rancagua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. San Fernando is 8 miles from Hotel Hacienda Lingues, and Santa Cruz is 29 miles from the property.
- Athmosphere of 317 year old hazienda full of antiques and memories of past times
- The hacienda and surrounding property is truly beautiful as is its location, slightly off the beaten track. Antonio and all the staff were very welcoming, making us feel much wanted and valued guests.
- Wonderful, peaceful place steeped in history, yet with all the modern amenities one could want. An elegant lodging from a storied past. Meals were delicious. Staff was superb.
- The Hacienda Los Lingues is a fantastic hotel owned by the same family since 15 generations. The architecture is amazing. It is surrounded by vineyards and mountains. It’s peaceful and quite. The restaurant is excellent. The best place I visited in Chile until now. If I was living in Santiago, I would each weekend. The kind of place you don’t find anymore in the world. The owners live there and come to say hello.
- Lovely old farmhouse decorated in authentic style. Large property with friendly staff. Very quiet and peaceful for a change of pace. Beds very comfortable.
Hotel Casa Silva
One of our best sellers in San Fernando! Located in San Fernando, 29 miles from Rancagua, Hotel Casa Silva features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Santa Cruz is 24 miles from Hotel Casa Silva, and Colchagua is 25 miles from the property.
- Good hotel staff with spacious courtyard and winery.
- Great breakfast and beautiful property! Bike riding through the vineyards was amazing, the restaurant overlooking the polo fields was a nice treat and the beautiful, historic property felt like a fairy tail.
Offered typical local breakfast, however eggs were offered
Lots of wonderful seating areas to enjoy, both indoor and outdoor, very relaxing
Very confortable and enjoyable place
- Our stay was fantastic! Beautiful Casa and overall great experience from the free wine tasting and tour to the lunch at the restaurant nestled within the vineyards. A must see!
Hotel Boutique Santa Teresita
Hotel Boutique Santa Teresita is located in San Fernando, just 22 miles from Santa Cruz. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Cartagena O’higgins Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cartagena O’Higgins to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cartagena O’Higgins but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cartagena O’Higgins. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!