4 Best Hotels To Stay In Carpenters Island Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Carpenters Island Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Carpenters Island Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carpenters Island Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carpenters Island Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Carpenters Island Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Carpenters Island Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Carpenters Island Oregon:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Grants Pass
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, La Quinta Inn & Suites Grants Pass offers pet-friendly accommodations in Grants Pass.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rogue Valley Airport is 24 miles from the property.
Room rate has dropped to become reasonable, it was too high last two years when
- Clean and comfortable. Quiet too. Good breakfast.
- The staff was very friendly. They were remodeling and we didn’t hear any workers. They were very considerate to guest.
- The staff was very friendly, and the room was quiet and comfortable.
- Like the fact your pool & spa were in operating order. Staff was helpful with places to eat & directions to mall.
- Room rate has dropped to become reasonable, it was too high last two years when
Motel 6 Grants Pass
Motel 6 Grants Pass is one mile from Hellgate Tours and 2.half a mile from Grants Pass Antique Mall. It offers an outdoor pool, a coin-operated laundromat and free parking on-site.Air-conditioned guest rooms are equipped with a telephone and a TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with shower facilities.Guests can purchase drinks or light snacks from the vending machines. Wi-Fi access is available for an extra fee.Grants Pass Motel 6 is 2.4 miles from Oldtown Mailhouse and 3 miles from the Rogue River Guide Service. Grants Pass Airport is 8.one mile from the hotel.
- They moved me to a clean room after the first smelled like urine
- Location. Many choice for restaurants in walking distance
- The staff was great. The location was also great. Parking was even better.
The manageress that I met in the evening was lovely, really helpful and showed me some things to see on my route.
- The staff was very cheerful and helpful. They are far more pet friendly than other motel chains. The room was clean and comfortable. I liked the fact that the motel is next door to Jack in the Box.
Shilo Inn Grants Pass
Shilo Inn Grants Pass offers accommodations in Grants Pass.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Rogue Valley Airport, 24 miles from Shilo Suites Grants Pass.
- The friendliness of staff. They are in the middle of a remodel. Workers were friendly and considerate.
- I love that check out time is noon, no rushing to leave if i’ve accidentally slept in a little late ya know!!! I reserved for one night and ended up staying 2!!! Great location with food just a hop skip or a jump away…
- The night receptionist was quite friendly and professional.
Bed was very comfortable, even the pillows, which is rare.
Breakfast area a bit small. Wish there was a hot tub, but OK considering the value.
- clean, comfortable room. No frills but a great value for the money.
Quality Inn Grants Pass
Quality Inn Grants Pass is located in Grants Pass, just 25 miles from Medford. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rogue Valley Airport is 24 miles away.
- The staff was WONDERFUL! Made us feel like we were in an extension of our own homes… Very accommodating. Nice breakfast. Especially enjoyed biscuits and gravy. The location was very convenient and easy to find.
- Teri at the desk was professional, caring and funny – she is an asset
- Great breakfast room … clean and plenty of seating … make-your-own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, english muffins, donut holes, cereal, milk, juice, coffee … all plentiful … friendly staff
- The hotel easy to find , it was quite during our stay .
- The eggs were fine. The bed was too short as I am over 6 feet tall.
Top Hotels In Carpenters Island Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Carpenters Island Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Carpenters Island Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Carpenters Island Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!