4 Best Hotels To Stay In Campanario Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Campanario Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Campanario Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campanario Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campanario Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Campanario Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Campanario Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Campanario Extremadura:
Hotel El Emigrante
Free Wi-Fi, a disco bar and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV are offered at the family-run El Emigrante. It is 500 feet from Plaza España Square, in Villanueva de la Serena.Rooms at Hotel El Emigrante have simple décor and tiled floors. Many rooms have a small balcony. Toiletries are included in the private bathrooms.The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers information about the region. The Emigrante is 19 mi from Orellana Lake and 34 mi from Mérida, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Badajoz is a 90-minute drive away.Characteristic Extremaduran food is served in the hotel’s restaurant. You can also find various bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk, in the center of Villanueva.
- The guy at the reception desk was exceedingly helpful.
- La atencion buenisima, el recepcionista muy atento y soncero. Las habitaciones bastante limpias. Centrico.
- Un hotel muy básico, para estar de paso o pasar una noche. Personal atento y amable. ubicación buena, cerca del centro. desayuno de la cafeteria bueno, aunqie no está incluido
- Todo muy bien, la ubicación muy buena, la habitación estaba bien. Les escribí cuando hice la reserva para pedir una cuna y el mismo día me contestaron para decirme que me la pondrían sin problema. Cuando llegué ya estaba la cuna puesta y fueron muy amables. El desayuno muy rico.
- Excelente relación calidad /precio y trato genial por el personal
Hotel Veracruz is located on the EX206 Main Road, midway between Don Benito and Villanueva de la Serena, 35 mi from Mérida. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms at the Veracruz are decorated in pale pink tones and have air conditioning and heating. There is a TV, telephone and work desk, and all rooms have a private bathroom.The Veracruz Hotel restaurant serves à la carte dishes and set menus. Room service is available, and there is a café-bar and garden terrace.The hotel has a children’s playground and offers a 24-hour front desk.
- It was a dormitory style so we each got our own room and bathroom! The wifi worked great and there was a restaurant for a basic breakfast downstairs. Free parking right on site!
- The price was right. Reception staff were good at their job. The menu of the day was a Starter, Main Course, sweet, wine, water and coffee for less than 10Euro! We choose a wine rather than the one included.
- el restaurante buen servicio y buena comida relacion calidad precio
- No hay nada que pueda decir que me gusto de este hotel.
- Todo perfecto, y el restaurante de muy buena calidad y atención.
Hotel Vegas Altas
Located in the town of Don Benito, in the center of Las Vegas Altas and Serena regions, Hotel Vegas Atlas features an outdoor swimming pool and a garden with sun loungers.The rooms come with air conditioning and heating and include free Wi-Fi. They all have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The hotel offers a pillow menu so you can choose a pillow that best suits you.Hotel Vegas Altas also includes a bar and a restaurant, as well a 24-hour reception and banquet facilities. There is a computer with free internet connection in the lobby. Both exterior parking and a covered garage are available.The hotel is located opposite Feval Trade Fair and just a few minutes from the commercial and entertainment center of the town. It is perfectly communicated by the Extramadura motorway with Madrid and Sevilla, 315 and 149 mi away respectively.
The location is fantastic
The breakfast is fantastic
- Great place to get to wherever you need to in the city
- Full service, spacious, modern hotel well-placed in town. Good restaurant. Excellent room. Easy parking. Good wifi.
- Easy to find, staff, breakfast, secure parking for motorcycles.
- Peaceful. Comfortable. Lovely pool and garden area, few tourists , mostly business travellers as off the tourist routes.we had a reason to stay there with local visits
- The location is fantastic
Sercotel Hotel Cortijo Santa Cruz
This charming hotel is set in a building dating from the 19th century, and features a wide range of leisure and sporting facilities surrounded by the Extremadura countryside.Golfers can take advantage of the Santa Cruz’s practice and pitch-and-putt courses. You can also enjoy a game on the on-site tennis or paddle courts before cooling off in the outdoor swimming pool. There is also a gym, Turkish bath, hot tub and sauna (subject to availability).Dine in the authentic setting of the hotel’s restaurant, where you can try the characteristic local Extremadura cuisine made with a creative touch.This historic building’s secluded surroundings include La Encomienda castle.
- Nice place with friendly staff. Swimming pool and size or the room are great. Pricing is really OK for food and beverage.
- My second stay and booked again based on first visit. Good welcome on arrival, Beds are very comfortable. Nice setting within the hotel and near to where I needed to be. Good value for the quality of the hotel.
- Few miles off the motorway so very quiet. Easy to find with a huge car park. Very well presented & comfortable. Great beds too. Staff were helpful & spoke perfect English & were happy to do so. Food in restaurant was fine & not expensive.
- We travel to La Serena area quite a bit. This is the second time that we have stayed in this place. There is ample parking within the hotel grounds. The hotel is an old converted farmhouse and still has most of it’s old charm still intact. Staff are quite friendly. Check-in was quite fast. The hotel and rooms are spotlessly clean. The bedroom is a decent size room with good-sized beds and very comfortable mattresses. The bathroom is also a good size with a fabulous powerful shower, one of the best that I’ve ever tried. The hotel is situated in a decent location within fairly easy reach of some of Extremadura’s most beautiful and popular natural areas. There was soya milk at breakfast which was great for us, as vegans, and a good bit of fruit. After our day out touring the local area, it was nice to come back to the hotel bar to have a few drinks before retiring for the night. The barmen are quite friendly, particularly the guy on the second night.
- Excellent hotel, polite efficient staff. Every where was spotlessly clean. Large bedroom with good facilities. Good food in the café / bar in the evening and excellent breakfast. Fantastic value.
Top Hotels In Campanario Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Campanario Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Campanario Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Campanario Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!