4 Best Hotels To Stay In Camp Sherman Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Camp Sherman Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Camp Sherman Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camp Sherman Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camp Sherman Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Camp Sherman Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Camp Sherman Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Camp Sherman Oregon:
Black Butte Ranch
Black Butte Ranch offers accommodations in Sisters. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Ponderosa Lodge
Best Western Ponderosa Lodge provides accommodation in Sisters.Bend is 20.5 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Sisters Motor Lodge
One of our top picks in Sisters.In central Sisters, Oregon, this motel features comfortably-furnished guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and views of the Cascade Mountains. It features an on-site hot tub and garden.A cable TV and a DVD player are included in each air-conditioned room at Sisters Motor Lodge. For convenience, all guest rooms include a coffee maker. Select rooms include kitchenettes.A common area with a patio is available to guests at Sisters Motor Lodge. Free guest parking is available.Aspen Lakes Golf Course is 4 miles from Sisters Motor Lodge. Sisters Eagle Airport is a 5-minute drive away. Guests can enjoy numerous hiking, fishing, mountain biking and rafting opportunities nearby this hotel.
- Bed was very comfortable – the room was correctly advertised as a “cozy cabin” but it was charmingly decorated and reminded me of the northern New England cabins we stayed in when my family traveled when I was a child. It had wainscotting and antique-themed wallpaper. The tiny kitchenette was functional, with even a small kettle for making tea, and we appreciated the provided plates and silverware. The location was convenient – off Rte 20 and quiet, but close to grocery store by the back roads, and walking distance from downtown Sisters in good weather. It was advertised as a “boutique” motel, and as such has character not modern sterility. Expensive but unique – just like the town of Sisters. We hope to visit again in better weather.
- Met and exceeded my expectations. Will definitely be back.
- I liked the owner!! She was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very comfortable, clean and spacious. Also it was very festive for Christmas🎄!
- Mary, the owner, was very friendly and helpful. The location was on the west end of town, so didn’t have all the traffic and people noise of the town, but a short 3 minute walk puts you in the heart of Sisters. The grounds were lush and green with plenty of tables, chairs, lounges and even a hammock. Seems to be well sound proofed, as we never heard anything from the rooms on either side of us.
- Very nice, clean little motor lodge. The owner was great. Attentive. It’s a sweet little spot – we had a great stay.
One of our top picks in Sisters.Oversized waterfall soaking tubs are provided in each cottage at this lodge. A full service spa is available on site and breakfast is served daily. Bend, Oregon is a 30 minute drive away.A 42-inch flat-screen TV and a gas fireplace are available in all cottages at the FivePine Lodge. Free Wi-Fi and a DVD player are also included. A small fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided. Some cottages feature a furnished patio.Free use of the Sisters Athletic Club is available to all guests at the Lodge FivePine. Cruiser bicycles and mountain bikes are available for rent seasonally. Badminton, croquet, and bocce ball, and an outdoor pool are all on site during the summer months. A concierge service is available to assist guests with area attractions.Scones, bagels, fruit and yogurt are all included at the daily breakfast at the lodge. Granola and a hard-boiled egg are also included. An evening wine and craft beer reception is provided.Peterson Ridge Trail is 7 miles from the property. Mt. Bachelor is less than an hour drive away.
- Beautiful setting, close to shopping, kids loved the snow and pool and restaurants. Thank you and we will be back.
- Slept like a baby! Bed & pillows were wonderful! View was amazing, not a lot of outside noise coming in. I took a nap and had no problem with noise keeping me awake 😁 and the bathtub 🛀 ! wanted to pack it up and take it home with me!
- Loved it.we have stayed here before and the tub was so special we came back.
- We stayed in one of the the new serenity cabins. Very peaceful, the shower is amazing, the tub and bed are huge, very quiet and private, and I love that they added delivered breakfast for these cabins, adds to the whole experience. Additionally, the grounds are breathtaking and convenient, and offer different food options that allow you to walk back to your cabin rather than having to drive.
- Breakfast (picnic basket) delivered to our door each morning. Solitude… the forest is just outside the back door. Tub and shower are great for couples. The fireplace provides warmth and ambiance.
Top Hotels In Camp Sherman Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Camp Sherman Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Camp Sherman Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Camp Sherman Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!