4 Best Hotels To Stay In Camino California – Top Hotel Reviews
Camino California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Camino California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camino California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camino California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Camino California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Camino California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Camino California:
Historic Cary House Hotel
Originally built in 1857 and in historic Placerville city center, this unique hotel combines the charm of the 19th century with today’s modern conveniences. It provides free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.Each individually designed guest room at Historic Cary House Hotel is furnished with authentic antiques. Rooms include cable TV, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Rooms with kitchenettes are available upon request.Guests of the Historic Cary Hotel can enjoy morning coffee and tea service in the ivy covered courtyard or the Horace Greeley Room.This hotel provides guests with easy access to boutique shops, local wineries, and white water rafting. Lake Tahoe is 62 miles from Historic Cary House Hotel. Eldorado National Forest is a 40-minute drive away.
- The elevator is so old and fun to ride one and the old style decor mixed with a modern twist was quite spectacular.
- being right in downtown no need to drive for dinner. Very nice to just walk the sore fronts
- Enjoyed the historical aspect, great central location, and quality of room and bed.
- Location was awesome to downtown. Centrally located. It’s an authentic older hotel, which gives it charm.
We LOVE LOVE The historical value of this hotel and the ghost stories!!!
They keep it close to original as possible
Friendly staff extremely helpful Austin was great our pack n play broke he brought another in middle of the night.. baby got sick he brought a new clean comforter to us…The management staff well those ladies are fabulous. We’ve stayed here last the last 12 yrs a few times a yr whn visiting this historical town just to visit and the KIDS LOVE GHOST HUNTING IN THIS HOTEL!!! And YES its HAUNTED Stanley has been seen by us.. True true true..and Patsy Cline was playing throughout the nigbt ohh ues no we had no music on!!!!
National 9 Inn – Placerville
In the Sierra Nevada region of California right off of Highway 50, this hotel is 1 miles from downtown Placerville. The motel provides free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi.National 9 Inn – Placerville rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are also equipped with a coffee maker and wake up service is available.The National 9 has a 24-hour front desk. Complimentary coffee and pastries are provided in the morning.The Placerville National 9 is within a 5-minute drive of The Carriage Trade Shopping Center, which features shopping and dining. South Lake Tahoe is 58 miles away.
Micro and refrigerator.
Gave us the quieter room
- Room clean and quiet. Heater worked great. About 3 miles from old town shops. Felt safe here
- The gentleman at the desk was friendly, polite, and efficient. The room was what I expected for the price.
- The room had a lot of space even if it was on the smaller side. Everything was clean and it was a very cozy stay! Almost similar to staying in a cabin 🙂
- Great little place to stop and stay for the night. Out of the way from the busy-ness of town, yet right down the street from anything you could possibly need. (Food, bars, stores, gas). Will be staying again for our yearly golf trip next year.
- 2 beds
Best Western Stagecoach Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Stagecoach Inn offers accommodations in Pollock Pines.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 53 miles from Best Western Stagecoach Inn.
- The pool was small but heated, it was very enjoyable. The room was clean, bathroom large, nice view of the trees (..and a dirt parking lot…) from the balcony, decent continental breakfast, the air conditioning was excellent.
- No hot breakfast except waffles and a microwaved bun, but plenty of other cold items to choose from. Lovely clean pool, underused due to the weather being too hot to stay out. Comfortable spacious room, with tiny veranda in the shade of the trees.
- pretty good breakfast , but shut down at 10am a little early. Liked the forested location
- The location is absolutely gorgeous. It is surrounded by pine trees and in a very convenient location. The room offered a sliding glass door with private balcony that overlooked the pine trees. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were just right. Nice complimentary breakfast. It suited our needs perfectly and was great for a quick overnight stay.
- Clean, beds were comfortable. Good value for money.
Best Western Plus Placerville Inn
Offering shuttle service to Red Hawk Casino, 4.6 miles away, this Placerville hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available and guest rooms include cable TV.A microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in the spacious rooms at Best Western Placerville Inn. HBO movie channels and video games are available.A well equipped gym is featured at the hotel. Guests can also use the business center with fax and photocopying services.Placerville Speedway is 1.4 miles from this Best Western inn. The hotel is off Highway 50 and shopping at Prospector’s Plaza is a 3 minute drive away.
- There to celebrate aunt’s 92nd birthday and the location was perfect. The room was spacious, beds were comfortable, room was clean, desk clerks were awesome and informative about the area and places. Continental breakfast was tasty with a nice variety. Happy hour and shuttle service to Red Hawk Casino were a plus. Definitely stay again!
- Nice landscaping, clean and well staffed and maintained, great hot tub. Breakfast very nicely presented.
- Spacious comfortable room. Pretty good breakfast.
- The room was very large for a hotel room. The bed was large and comfortable. Nice breakfast.
- The location put us close to Placerville and also to shopping and a very nice Mexican Restaurant.
Top Hotels In Camino California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Camino California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Camino California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Camino California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!