4 Best Hotels To Stay In Cairo Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cairo Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cairo Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cairo Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cairo Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cairo Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cairo Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Cairo Georgia:
One of our best sellers in Thomasville! Serena Inn offers accommodations in Thomasville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tallahassee Regional Airport, 40 miles from Serena Inn.
The motel is near a shopping center.
The heater in the room worked.
The price I paid. It was the lowest rate that I could find. I only stay here because of the price. I am out in the city most of the day and return for sleep. Yet I have a diffult time sleeping.
- The check in staff was very nice & porfessional
- No breakfast, wasn’t looking for that. Had to ask twice for towels and they were small. The two things they called pillows needed to be thrown away. the room was sprayed with something too strong smelling had to run air to clear out room. the bedspread was real heavy and no blanket. Bath floor was not clean. Water driped all night. TV was old and awful. Air was the best thing there.
- Filthy, no housekeeping, blood on the sheets, no help getting anything fixed. Overcharged for our stay. Rooms smell, pool is horrible, owners are disengaged and arrogant. Worst hotel that I e EVER stayed at. Had to buy disinfectant and candles for the rooms we rented. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
- the pool was closed the whole time I was there the first night no hot water dope heads in and out all night this was the worst place I ever stayed they will never get my business again booked a smoking room I had to stay in a non smoking room
- The motel is near a shopping center.
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Thomasville
The Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center is just 3 miles from the Melhana Plantation. This Thomasville hotel is minutes from area attractions like Pebble Hill Plantation, Genealogical Library, Lapham-Patterson House, Thomasville Rose Gardens and the Thomas County History Museum.Florida A&M University and Florida State University are 40 miles from the hotel. The Thomasville Municipal Airport is less than 4 miles away.Thomasville is famous for its annual Rose Festival, held every April. There is a sports complex nearby and the hotel is only minutes from downtown historic homes. Visitors can enjoy hunting, fishing and golf in the beautiful country setting. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are in the surrounding area.Hotel amenities and features include: Free continental breakfast, Free local calls, Free newspaper, Free coffee and Exercise room.Guests at this hotel can also enjoy the picnic area, seasonal outdoor pool and deck. Business travelers will appreciate free high-speed Internet access and access to copy and fax services.Two-room Suites with refrigerators and microwaves are available. Handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are also available.
- Stayed here before, didn’t have breakfast this time,or anything else just slept.
- We had stayed before, it was obvious that it was under new management this time. Rooms had been remodeled. We meet the lady who runs the breakfast area and the restaurant. We communicated my special dietary needs and they were meet! I would stay again.
- Thomasville is a wonderful small town destination, much to our surprise. We evacuated Naples FL and were returning home. Thomasville was a dot and the map and we stayed 3 nights:-)
- Staff member JANE IS THE WORST….. SHE RUINED EVERY EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD AT THIS HOTEL…..AND THE MANAGER DAPOLI COVERS THINGS UP AND NEVER RESOLVES ISSUES…..SHE PROTECTS BAD EMPLOYEES THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED BY HONEST COMPANIES A LONG TIME AGO
- Very basic not very well maintained. Booked as last resort. Bed comfortable and clean
Hampton Inn Thomasville
The Thomas County Museum is 3 miles from this Thomasville, Georgia hotel. The hotel features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with white linens and free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Hampton Inn Thomasville is furnished with coffee facilities and dark wood furniture. The rooms include cable TV and a work desk.Guests have access to the small gym and a business center. Thomasville Hampton Inn also offers laundry facilities on site for added convenience.Gateway Shopping Center is steps from this hotel. Historic downtown is 3 miles away and the hotel is 5 miles from Country Oaks Golf Course.
- I love Hampton but this one the water wasn’t hot enough for me to enjoy. The bed sqeeked a bit. Noisy and maid knocked on our door twice hours before check out time
- Staff was great! Comfortable room. Clean white sheets plenty of wash clothes and towels. Did i say awesome staff!
- They really need to remove that nasty carpet from every room. People like me with Allergys cannot stay at hotels of this lower caliber.
- not much to get excited about… the room had a funny smell, the air conditioner was covered with mold, the ice maker on our floor was broken, no place to buy/get a bottle of water.
- Really enjoyed our four days here, felt comfortable, well presented and room was ideal for three of us. Nice relaxed breakfast buffet.
Econo Lodge Thomasville
Econo Lodge Thomasville offers accommodations in Thomasville. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tallahassee Regional Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- I was able to get a handicap accessible room when I requested it prior to arriving.
- There was no fruit eggs bacon wouldn’t even call this a breakfast
- Employee at the desk was very pleasant,courteous and helpful when I checked in late that Saturday night.
- I like the location of the hotel, it allows me the option of moving throughout Thomasville with great ease.
- The guy that checks you in and the power are super nice!
Top Hotels In Cairo Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cairo Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cairo Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cairo Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!