4 Best Hotels To Stay In Cache Creek British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cache Creek British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cache Creek British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cache Creek British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cache Creek British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cache Creek British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cache Creek British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Cache Creek British Columbia:
Riverside Motel Cache Creek
Located off Highway 1, Riverside Motel Cache Creek provides free WiFi. A mini-fridge is featured in select rooms. Bonaparte Bend Winery is 0.6 miles away.Each air-conditioned room features a cable TV and a desk.A 24-hour reception is available for guest convenience, as well as complimentary coffee in the lobby.Elephant Hill Provincial Park is 3.1 miles away. Kamloops Lake is 30 minutes’ drive from this property.
No reviews yet.
Sandman Inn Cache Creek
One of our top picks in Cache Creek.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sandman Inn Cache Creek offers accommodations in Cache Creek.The rooms come with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Kamloops Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- My expectations were not real high as this is a small town accommodation. I was pleasantly surprised with the comfort of the beds. Everything else was fairly plain, but warm and comfortable.
- Good basic accommodation which offered everything essential.
- Perfectly acceptable motel – would have been cheaper if I had just showed up and not booked through Booking.com
- Very comfortable bed. Good amenities. Friendly staff. Good location.
- The room was comfortable and the restaurant as always provided a welcome respite at the end of a long day.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Oasis Hotel offers accommodations in Cache Creek. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kamloops Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Pub and restaurant downstairs, easy to find location
- The room was clean and the staff was nice. Bed was ok.
- Very friendly staff and a comfy room. Perfect for my one night stay.
- The check-in was interesting to say the least but staff very friendly and helpful. Clean room, comfortable bed, slept very well.
- My short stay was comfortable and I slept well. The room was clean, especially the bathroom which was very good. I was pleasantly surprised that the nearness of the busy highway was not detrimental to my stay.
Ashcroft River Inn
Ashcroft River Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ashcroft. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Kamloops Airport is 37 miles away.
Room was clean. Location was perfect.
Wi-if worked well. Price was great.
- Location as well as restaurant for pleasant surprise. Prime Rib very nice; ribs fall off the bone yum
- Nice place to stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was nice, clean and comfy! They have a restaurant downstairs that looked really nice, unfortunately when we arrived was already closed. A lot of parking space!
- Convenience of the being right downtown and central to my needs.
- The Thompson River, the Legacy Park, the amazing food on location, the little pub, which is a local gathering place, the entire community
- Room was clean. Location was perfect.
Top Hotels In Cache Creek British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cache Creek British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cache Creek British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cache Creek British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!