4 Best Hotels To Stay In Búffalo Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Búffalo Limon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Búffalo Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Búffalo Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Búffalo Limon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Búffalo Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Búffalo Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Búffalo Limon:
Hotel Maribu Caribe
Located in Puerto Limón, 24 miles from Cahuita, Hotel Maribu Caribe features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The pool was very good, although there was building work going on next to it during our stay. The restaurant was located where you could hear the waves crashing below, very atmospheric. Because of the location, we were able to visit the Sloth Sanctuary in one direction and Veragua nature reserve in the other.
- Friendly staff, great view from our room, nice pool, clean room
Great breakfast included
Property elevated well about water
Wonderfull views from restaurant
This property has an old resort feel. The location is excellent for ocean view. The hut style accommodations are a bit old but in good condition for that area of C. R. It has a nice pool. The free wi-fi does not reach all the rooms so you have to go closer to the office to access it. But that’s ok.
The rooms are old and quaint. Water pressure was low but good enough to shower with. Staff was very friendly.
Overall we were very pleased and would go back.
- Breakfast was great, and the bar was fun. Outdoor pool area and bar were a major plus. Best view I have ever had in a hotel room.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Park Hotel offers accommodations in Puerto Limón, just 30 miles from Puerto Viejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cahuita is 22 miles from Park Hotel, and Cocles is 31 miles from the property.
- Staff was courteous. Room was very clean. Food was fine.
- Breakfast is abundant and good. We got the “tipico” and fruit. AC works. View okay.
- Nice staff. Restaurant in the hotel nice. Shared deck witg sea views to sit and relax. Overall good for short stop over.
- Good breakfast. Good dinner. Both the restaurant and the room were a bit pricey for the value. They “upgraded” us to an ocean view – which was wonderful, but it had twin beds instead of the double and a twin, so we had to push the beds together. That was easy, though. We would stay again.
- 2 of the workers tried to hustle me to give them money. Very Bad!
Located in Puerto Limón in the region of Limón, 30 miles from Puerto Viejo, Hotel Cerere features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is room service at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Playa Westfalia
Located in Puerto Limón in the region of Limón, 26 miles from Puerto Viejo, Hotel Playa Westfalia features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.Cahuita is 18 miles from Hotel Playa Westfalia, and Cocles is 27 miles away.
- Very nice place with good pool and amazing welcoming staff! Perfet room, confy bed, clean. Beach is not good for swimming though.
- Hotel was right on the beach with beautiful dining area and pool! Great for a summer stay! Hotel staff were fabulous!
- The quality of care from the staff was amazing!Manager Diana and restarunt waitress were very accomdating! However, bed was a little uncomfortable matters needs changing and hot was nothing more than a drip.Very close to all attractions.
- Very comfortable, wonderful staff, excellent beach access, secure property. A great place to spend a quiet week away from crowds with quick access to Limon and nice beaches to the south. Close to the Limon airport.
- Staff were great, very attentive and helpful. The food though limited selection was excellent, nice pool and the beach is fine if a little trashy from the nearby city. Great location if you want to cover all of the east coast attractions. Very reasonable for the price.
Top Hotels In Búffalo Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Búffalo Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Búffalo Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Búffalo Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!