4 Best Hotels To Stay In Bongard Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Bongard Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bongard Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bongard Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bongard Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bongard Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bongard Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Bongard Ontario:
The Queen’s Inn
The Queen’s Inn offers accommodations in Picton. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Location is great. Room was very attractive . Bed was comfortable.
- The service was excellent, I requested an extra pillow which I received by night.
- There was bottled water in our room, little things like a cork screw, abundance of towels (I think I counted 17), glass coasters for our drinks, little touches like that.
- The room itself was clean and comfortable but everything else was horrible.
- The room was large with lots of storage. They had an ironing board and iron in the room. The king size bed was comfortable and the sink outside the bath allowed 2 people to get ready. Room was very clean.
The Waring House
Adjacent to Picton Harbor, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from downtown Picton, Ontario and Picton Golf Club. It features an on-site cookery school and spacious suites with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV and electric fireplace are furnished in every country-style room at the Waring House Inn. All suites include a refrigerator, seating area and balcony or patio.Garden Spa at Waring House features massage, facial and nail services. The multi-building, eco-friendly hotel features a luscious garden and hiking trails.Amelia’s Garden Restaurant offers fine dining all day at Waring House Inn. The Barley Room Pub serves casual lunches, dinner and snacks, as well as a full bar menu. A full breakfast can also be enjoyed each morning at the common dining room.Mariner’s Park Museum is a 7-minute walk from the hotel. Black Prince Winery is 1.6 miles away.
The room was very clean very well decorated, spacious especially the bathroom.
The bed was ultra comfy.
- The breakfast was really delicious! Complimentary with the suite. Beautiful quaint restaurent and the pub on the previous evening was also very entertaining complete with live music and a very friendly server. Allowed us to sample taste a few brews before we made our selection. We loved this place and would definitely return!
- Lovely dining room, excellent food, large bedroom with countryside view, most comfortable bed ever
- We booked the Premium Room and stayed in the Heritage Lodge for one night. Room was external spacious and tidy, including the bathroom. We had two chairs in front TV which were cozy enough to sit on and watch a bit of TV. Staff were friendly and there was ample onsite parking. Rooms were also extremely quiet. Despite not giving ourselves enough time to check out the free breakfast, we felt like the price paid including breakfast, WIFI and parking was quite fair. The location was also perfect for us. It was a short drive to Main Street and Sandbanks Provincial Park, two of our main reasons for staying in Picton.
- The friendliness of staff and quick check in and check out. Food at the Barley Room was great. Service was fantastic. If you have a wedding here I would recommend.
- The room was very clean very well decorated, spacious especially the bathroom.
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, County Retreat is located in Milford in the region of Ontario. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn by Hilton Napanee
This hotel is a 5-minute drive from the Lennox and Addington Museum and the Napanee Train Station. It offers a hot breakfast buffet, an indoor pool, and free Wi-Fi.Each of the simply furnished guest rooms at Hampton Inn by Hilton Napanee is equipped with cable TV. A work desk and coffee maker are provided.The on-site gym has cardio machines and full-length mirrors. A business center with a printer is located off of the lobby.Napanee Golf and Country Club is 2.1 miles from the Napanee Hampton Inn.
- Excellent breakfast area with a great selection of food items and lots of room. Rooms were clean and spacious. The elevator was a great asset when travelling with someone who has trouble walking up stairs. Pool and hot tub were great and relaxing. Close to shopping plaza.
- The staff are very friendly and interested in your feedback.
- Lots of noise from the highway. Bed comfortable. Great breakfast. Clean. All we wanted in our accommodations.
- The tranquillity and the good concern of the staff about our well being.
- The room was awesome. King Size bed very comfortable. Clean clean clean.Awesome.
Top Hotels In Bongard Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bongard Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bongard Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bongard Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!