Bois Neuf is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bois Neuf. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bois Neuf. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bois Neuf. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bois Neuf right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bois Neuf with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Bois Neuf.
4 Best Hotels In Bois Neuf:
Le Xaragua Hotel
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Le Xaragua Hotel is located in Délugé. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Villa Lamarre
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hôtel Villa Lamarre is located in Montrouis. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- The customer service was exceptional. The food ,the ambience was superb. The staff, the location was quiet and serene. The manager and owner went above and beyond to make us comfortable.
- Your staff is an excellent group of professional, and they did everything to make our stay the best ever.
- The whole staff were very friendly and willing to assist with various requirements. The bed extra comfy.
- Good breakfast with fresh fruits but I hope they serve some hot cereal too. Comfortable large bed. The place is quiet for a good night sleep or to relax with a book
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff is very nice. Especially Junior he commented everything I needed.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Xaragua offers accommodations in Montrouis. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Port-au-Prince International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Kaliko Beach Club All Inclusive Resort
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a playground, Kaliko Beach Club All Inclusive Resort offers accommodations in Carries. The hotel has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Port-au-Prince International Airport is 29 miles away.
- Loved the cabanas at the pool and beach. Great bar service. Plentiful food selections, even for vegetarians. Stunning sunsets. Spacious oceanfront bungalows.
- The property was beautiful, checkin was quick and easy, the food was great. The bar can use a bit more options on drinks but all the bartenders were great. The resort was peaceful and relaxing. The rooms were clean and spacious same as the bathroom. The sunsets at kaliko were amazing.
- The staff was friendly. Setting was picturesque – long beach, beautiful pool, great food. Lots of places to relax along the beach, Good hot water in the showers – unusual for Haiti. The beach bungalow, the second room we had, was excellent – newly renovated and an Oceanside view out the window and front door.
- I liked the location, the people were very friendly and responsive.
- I like the food ,the room,and you guys have a excellent Customer service.
Top Hotels In Bois Neuf Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bois Neuf to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bois Neuf but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bois Neuf. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!