4 Best Hotels To Stay In Bluefields South Caribbean Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Bluefields South Caribbean Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bluefields South Caribbean Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bluefields South Caribbean Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bluefields South Caribbean Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bluefields South Caribbean Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bluefields South Caribbean Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Bluefields South Caribbean Region:
Hotel Casa Royale
Hotel Casa Royale offers accommodations in Bluefields. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Bluefields Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Casa Royale.
- Really big and very nice room and bedroom. Great restaurant to gave dinner for an average price. The view from the balcony of the restaurant an roof is amazing. Pool is nice and people are very friendly and helpfull.
- I loved that the room was spacious (it was a junior suite), the view from the balcony was amazing and the bed was excellent. Breakfast is good and the staff is very friendly.
- Absolutely love this place, friendly staff and clean rooms, the breakfast was great
- I really enjoy my stay at this place, the staff was friendly, and very helpful. We had a large group, 10 people, we got pick up from the airport in bluefields. The rooms were very clean. I will definitely recommend this hotel. fantastic
- This was my first time in Bluefields. I had always wanted to see Maypole celebrations and decided to stay at Casa Royale. The location was excellent; close to markets and restaurants. The staff was helpful. Even held my room while I explored nearby Pearl Lagoon for two days. Breakfast was delicious. The dining room has a great view of the Bay.
Flamingo Hotel and Casino
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Flamingo Hotel and Casino offers accommodations in Bluefields. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Corn Island Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Not what you see on the interner. Aircins font work. Carpets dirty.
- The service was great and I felt like being part of a small family, getting self made pancake for breakfast. Thank you so much! 🙂
- Personalet var variabelt. Noen var vennlige og hjelpsomme, mens andre var helt fraværende.
La qualité de l’accueil
Les petits déjeuners excellents et de grand choix
Personnel très serviables
- Das Zimmer war sauber,das Personal freundlich. Direkt am Hafen, so dass man sofort bei den Schiffen nach Bluefields oder Corn Island ist.
Hostal Doña Rosa
Hostal Doña Rosa offers accommodations in Bluefields.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bluefields Airport, 1.2 miles from Hostal Doña Rosa.
No reviews yet.
Hospedaje Yellow House
Hospedaje Yellow House offers accommodations in Bluefields.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Corn Island Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Staff were wonderfully gracious and friendly. Location was great. incrddibly good value for money
- The hostel is near the see in a quiet area. The common place is very nice and beautifull. It is also the cheapest hostel I find in Nicaragua. And the staff is amazing ! They are really nice persons who will become friends immediatly ! Moreover they use the money from the hostel for a association who helps a lot of young people in the city. So you spend a good time and help around in the same time 🙂
- An hostel made by and for an association. If you are looking for confort, don’t go there. But if you are looking for nice people living for a long time there, a beautiful place and a place where you can feel and understand a little bit more Bluefields… it is the place to go!
- Staff was awesome, Hostel is part of a sustainable development foundation (COPRAJ)
- La amabilidad con la que nos trataron. Nos sentimos como en casa. Teníamos una casa con cocina y comedor para nosotros solos, limpia y cómoda. Los propietarios son muy simpáticos y muy abiertos. Nos enseñaron Bluefields y sitios que sin ellos nuca habríamos conocido. Si volvemos, que seguro que si, ya tenemos casa donde alojarnos.
Top Hotels In Bluefields South Caribbean Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bluefields South Caribbean Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bluefields South Caribbean Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bluefields South Caribbean Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!