4 Best Hotels To Stay In Beberino Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Beberino Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beberino Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beberino Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beberino Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beberino Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beberino Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Beberino Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Rio Viejo
Set in a pretty country house in Cubillas de Arbas, Hotel Rural Rio Viejo offers spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. It features a bar with a fireplace, and offers free Wi-Fi.Rooms have colorful walls and large windows. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Rio Viejo’s restaurant serves Spanish cuisine. There is also shared lounge which opens onto a furnished terrace.Las Ubiñas Nature Reserve can be found 20 minutes’ drive from the property. The Valgrande Pajares Ski Slopes are 40 minutes’ drive away.Both León and Oviedo can be reached in just under an hour’s drive via the AP-66 Motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- Staff were great. We told them we’d arrive late and asked if we’d be able to have a meal. We were an hour later than we expected but were still fed.
- The location was just GREAT! A wonderfull place to stay with very nice host. Great place to stay for a quite holiday if you love the mountains.
- Great property in amazing countryside location, very friendly and helpful staff, large quiet room, garage to safely store bicycle overnight, WiFi worked well
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, fantastic location, beautiful room
Kamer schoon en netjes
Prijs voor hotel en diner erg voordelig
Hotel Rural Las Campares
Featuring a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Hotel Rural Las Campares is located in Callejo de Ordás. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.At the hotel, all rooms include a patio. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some units at Hotel Rural Las Campares also feature a mountain view. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of Hotel Rural Las Campares can find nearby.León is 19 miles from the hotel, while Astorga is 31 miles away.
- Nice people , well stocked larder. Gift of a bottle of wine. Washing machine.
- This is a really good rural hotel and very comfortable. Very handy for Leon which is a very fine city about 20 minutes away. Excellent food, both dinner and breakfast. I eat a particular diet and they just accommodated what I wanted without a problem. Unusually for rural Spain, the owner speaks really good English having lived in Edinburgh for a year.
Really relaxing inner courtyard
A lot of character
- The place is very nice, it consist of an countryside classic house with confortable rooms. The staff is very friendly and they adapt very well to food limitations. Very nice place to visit in the middle of the countryside with the only downside of mosquitoes in the surroundings (not in the hotel).
- We liked the quirkiness of the place, lots of vintage items recycled and repainted lots to look at and the rooms had had a lot of thought put into their decoration. Loads of full sized toiletries in the bathroom. Dinner was very nice, tasty and well cooked, the only criticism, only small, was that it seemed rushed, the language barrier maybe didn’t help us to all feel at home with the owner, but that is our fault for not learning Spanish. We went for a long walk after dinner which was very pretty through the woods.
Balneario Caldas de Luna
Set next to the River Luna, just 10 minutes’ drive from Barrios de Luna Reservoir, Balneario Caldas de Luna features a thermal spa with an indoor pool, Vichy shower and steam bath.The rooms feature views of the mountains or the river. Each includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom has a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.There is also a restaurant that serves traditional dishes from Castilla y León. There is also a café-bar with a large terrace and a guest lounge with a fireplace.Upon request, outdoor activities such as climbing, archery and mountain biking can be organized. Boat trips on the Luna Resevoir can also be arranged.The property has easy access to the AP66 Motorway and León and Oviedo can be reached in an hour’s drive. The Valgrande Pajares Ski Slopes are 40 minutes’ drive away.
- The massages and reflexology were excellently executed. The waiting staff remembered my requests from the first morning and they were met every morning of my stay.
- Every thing the personal the hotel the services realky wonderful stay
- Small hotel with great personnel, very good food. Also nice vegetarian dishes. Excellent service at the reception and the restaurant, as well as the bar and the spa. Cosy terrace for lunch by the riverside. Close to the motorway, but for our nice surprise you don’t see nor hear it at all!
- Excellent value for money. We had use of the spa, lunch, dinner, bed breakfast and alcohol aplenty and the total bill was 120euro
- Great experience, thermal pool fabulous for all, water has healing powers with jets and sprays angled to massage whole body. Staff very friendly. A lovely end to our holiday.
Fuentes Blancas is located in Vegacervera and has a fitness center, a spa & wellness center and a garden. Featuring free shuttle service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can use the hot tub, or enjoy mountain views.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.At Fuentes Blancas guests are welcome to use a sauna. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Vegacervera, like skiing, cycling and fishing.León is 21 miles from Fuentes Blancas, while Colle is 19 miles away.
- El trato exquisito, las instalaciones muy bien y en global un 10
- El entorno natural cercano (hayedos, cuevas). Sauna y piscina climatizada con jacuzzi. Desayuno completo. Muy agradables los bungalows individuales. Con parking privado muy cómodo.
- Piscina e instalaciones muy buen estado y cuidadas. Trato del personal excelente. todo limpio y bien cuidado, Desayuno no muy abundante pero mas que suficiente.
- El personal, el hotel, la ubicación y los alrededores
Un lugar fantástico para desconectar unos días, que además cuenta con un encanto especial en invierno con frío.Esta a 5 m de las cuevas de Valporquero, una visita obligada.
El alojamiento y sus instalaciones un 10 y ideal ir con niños.
Top Hotels In Beberino Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beberino Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beberino Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beberino Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!