4 Best Hotels To Stay In Bayfield Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Bayfield Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bayfield Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bayfield Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bayfield Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bayfield Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bayfield Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Bayfield Ontario:
Little Inn of Bayfield
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Little Inn of Bayfield offers accommodations in Bayfield, just 12 miles from Goderich. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. London International Airport is 46 miles from the property.
The room was very nice(but more suited to couples)
The breakfasts’ & brunch were delicious and staff were very accommodating (after we made any requests)
- Charming characterful inn. Lovely bar, and bar staff. Excellent food.
- Breakfast was very tasty and lots provided! Loved the yogurt and granola! Bedding was amazing! When checking out asked where bedding was purchased !
- Location , room, balcony, very good breakfast. Have been going there over the last thirty years. Preferred previous owners.
- The room was very comforable and the air in the room was excellent. Just perfect for sleeping and we had a really good nights rest. The complimentary brunch was wonderful !!! Really liked your staff. The ladies at check-in (Kristina & Elicia) were very nice and the young ladies in the dining room were so sweet.
- The room was very nice(but more suited to couples)
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Dreamz Inn offers accommodations in Goderich. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is business center at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. London International Airport is 52 miles away.
- I loved how clean the rooms were. I was very impressed. I enjoyed the breakfast as well. The waffles were good
- The whole entire place was great. From the bed room breakfast hot tub the whole thing.
- I truly enjoyed the complete package. I left feeling pampered and special.
- Free pop and chocolates in the room. the fire place was so nice and the rooms where very worm. The pool and hot-tub along with the sauna were very nice to be in. But the cornfield is kinda creepy so i planned my trip when the crop was harvested.
- overall great stay, bed was very comfortable. Pool and hot tub were very relaxing!
Samuels Boutique Hotel
Samuels Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Goderich. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing.
- The decor was beautiful and the staff was friendly, helpful and efficient.
- Nice sized room, 2 queen beds, had a fireplace. Clean and comfortable. There is a small cafe dining room. We didn’t have dinner there, but heard from another in our party, that the food was really good.
- The staff was wonderful. Really friendly and so accommodating!!!
- The lady was very friendly and even made sure we had extra coffee in our room. It was clean and comfortable and really nice!
- The view was amazing! Very friendly staff! Would definitely recommend and re-visit!
Benmiller Inn & Spa
This historic inn is located in Goderich, Ontario. The inn offers a 4-star restaurant, a full-service spa and unique guest accommodations with free Wi-Fi.The Benmiller Inn & Spa features an indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna. Seven trails for cross-country skiing or hiking are available on-site.Guest rooms at the Benmiller are individually decorated with period furnishings. TVs and private bathrooms are included in each room.The Ivey Dining Room at the Benmiller Inn of Goderich serves brunch and dinner. Guests can also dine and have a glass of wine on Benjamin’s Patio.
- Great food. Quaint, rustic setting with lots of unique furnishings. Great winter setting.
The breakfast on Saturday was lovely , especially the homemade scones. Dinner was excellent also The music in the bar on Saturday was very good and the musician Matthew Hussein was very talented and friendly. There are nice walks around the hotel and the views from our room were beautiful.
Sunday brunch was out of this world .
- safe, friendly accommodations in rural area close to town of Goderich. Good biking trails between Goderich and Benmiller
- The staff members are friendly and professional. The dining room has good quality food and an interesting menu.
- The room was charming, bed comfy,air conditioning old and noisy, food great, service wonderful!
Top Hotels In Bayfield Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bayfield Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bayfield Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bayfield Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!