4 Best Hotels To Stay In Bay Roberts Newfoundland and Labrador – Top Hotel Reviews
Bay Roberts Newfoundland and Labrador is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bay Roberts Newfoundland and Labrador. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bay Roberts Newfoundland and Labrador. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bay Roberts Newfoundland and Labrador. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bay Roberts Newfoundland and Labrador right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bay Roberts Newfoundland and Labrador with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Bay Roberts Newfoundland And Labrador:
Silverwood Inn Hotel Bay Roberts
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Silverwood Inn Hotel Bay Roberts offers accommodations in Bay Roberts. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.You can play tennis and darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. St. John’s Airport is 25 miles away.
- I liked how neat the place was. Central to the area, but just a cute all around cozy main area. The main staff we met at check in was lovely.
- Janice made us breakfast, eggs, home fries, toast, juice and coffee. After eating at fast food places most mornings that week, it was like a post card from home.
- We got in a little late and Randy and Janice found us some supper.
- The location was central to be able to travel and see all that we wanted. We were treated kindly, and with information on all sights that we inquired about. The food was fantastic. The price was the reason we booked for so many nights.
- Did not go to the restaurant near by we ate in the restaurant at silverwood.
Hotel Harbour Grace
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Harbour Grace offers accommodations in Harbour Grace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is an ATM at the property.St. John’s Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Staff friendly room very clean and comfortable . Has a restaurant but never tried it .
- We weren’t happy with the hotel and the manager refunded our money entirely. I was very impressed with his sense of fairness and left feeling positive about the experience for that reason. He didn’t need to do this and I congratulate him for it.
- The food was good the staff was friendly and helpful it was comfortable and quite
- It was good value and the walk abouts from the hotel were excellent.
- Newly renovated room. Comfortable bed and clean. Food was delicious.
The Doctor’s House Inn & Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, The Doctor’s House Inn & Spa offers accommodations in Greens Harbour. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is St. John’s Airport, 35 miles from the property.
The staff were super friendly and helpful.
It was our anniversary so the wife got a facial and pedicure which she enjoyed.
- Everything was beautiful very tranquil and great for couples, how ever if your are travelling with a friend could be a little awkward.
Beautiful scenery and property. Relaxing. Staff were friendly. But here’s the real impressive thing…the dining room . We had a 3 course meal and everything was exceptional..we have eaten at some pretty high end restaurants on our travels ..but this was the best..from the taste to the presentation it was all incredible.
I’d recommend this place to anyone .
- The grounds and the historic feeling. The layout was very nice. Loved all the trees and shrubs.
- Beautiful Inn, lovely grounds, delicious food. It was a great stay, staff was excellent. Our room was great with a private balcony .
- The staff were super friendly and helpful.
Located in Holyrood, 23 miles from St. John’s, Port O’call features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.St. John’s Airport is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Bay Roberts Newfoundland And Labrador Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bay Roberts Newfoundland and Labrador to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bay Roberts Newfoundland and Labrador but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bay Roberts Newfoundland and Labrador. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!