4 Best Hotels To Stay In Basil Jones – Top Hotel Reviews
Basil Jones is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Basil Jones. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Basil Jones. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Basil Jones. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Basil Jones right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Basil Jones with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Basil Jones:
Costa Blu Adults Only Beach Resort
One of our top picks in San Pedro.Featuring free WiFi, Costa Blu Adults Only Beach Resort offers accommodations in San Pedro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 42 miles from Costa Blu Adults Only Beach Resort.
We really loved the staff. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. We want to give a particular mention to John, our bartender, and Wayne, who took extra time answering all of our questions. Very personable & welcoming.
The resort is a collection of small cottages located on the quieter north end of the island. San Pedro town is only a 15-20 minute boat ride from the resort, and there are many other resorts with restaurants in between. The resort has its own dive shop, which will happily make arrangements for scuba or snorkel tours. We enjoyed our meals on the restaurant’s patio and at the bar.
On our trip in February, we had no issues with bugs. The breeze was pretty constant but never bothersome.
Pool area is very nice
Rooms and veranda is cool
The time the bartender use to make your drink remind you that you are on holiday – takes for ever 🙂
Breakfast was excellent but evening menu often seemed nit particularly fresh.
Rooms are amazing with everything you could need.
Location is quiet and a little out of the way. A free water taxi would be good to town.
- Staff were awesome. Pool is beautiful. The property is central to everything.
- Airport shuttle was easy and quick. Staff friendly and efficient. The kyack was worth trying we all the way out to the barrier reef.
- We really loved the staff. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. We want to give a particular mention to John, our bartender, and Wayne, who took extra time answering all of our questions. Very personable & welcoming.
Captain Morgan’s Retreat
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Captain Morgan’s Retreat offers accommodations in San Pedro. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a tour desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Philip Goldson International Airport is 40 miles away.
- Facility was very nice and the on site store was great
- Only onsite restaurant and bar convenient – need taxi to go anyplace else. Staff and service was excellent – all travelers at hotel were pleasure to meet. Only constructive criticism was shower/water pressure wasn’t good. Suggestion would be to investigate see if is as simple as changing showerhead / if it is the water pressure well it wasn’t good but didn’t spoil trip
- View was beautiful, rooms were big and clean, full kitchen, very nice staff.
Awesome retreat and the reviews I saw prior to my trip did not show the true value for this place. Affordable but yet so much to do. This retreat looks like paradise, like the rest of the island, not many white sandy beaches but the retreat made up for it by having 3 pools andnplenty of areas to hang out under palm trees and enjoy cold drinks! Very private, only 10minutes by golfcart to town, 20 minutes to secret beach (a must see!)
Staff is AWESOME, very personable, they remember you, give you the right amount of privacy but asre looking out for you all the time to help you and make the vacation the perfect stay. We will go back here soon again!
- Property was well kept. The room was nice and the housekeeping staff did a great job. All the staff that worked on the property were super friendly and accommodating.
Cocotal Inn and Cabanas
One of our top picks in San Pedro – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Cocotal Inn and Cabanas is located in San Pedro. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Great location. Far enough from town to be quiet, but close enough to walk to several restaurants. Also the dock on the lagoon side is perfect for watching sunsets.
- It’s all about scale. We wanted our own little casita, we wanted the same people behind the counter every day, we didn’t want a noisy bar. This was a perfect fit.
- This was an excellent location. Accommodations were perfect for our family of four. We rented a golf cart which kept the kids entertained. We did some scuba diving and snorkeling which were awesome. Ben arranged everything and did a great job.
The staff obviously took a lot of pride in the property. The Cabanas and grounds were very well maintained and very clean . The staff was always working at maintaining the grounds and facilities
Being picked up at the airport and getting the opportunity to purchase a few groceries was a big benefit. We also appreciated the ability to use bikes and kayaks for no charge and the ability to rent golf carts on site. Ben booked our tours and excursions and all were excellent and reasonably priced.
- Everyone was so friendly & helpful, from Ben the manager to the rest of the staff. The smaller size of Cocotal makes it more private & serene. We stayed in the spacious 1 bedroom unit in the main house which has a lovely ocean view. Most of the time, we had the pool to ourselves. There are plenty of restaurants nearby serving delicious meals. It was a wonderful & very relaxing vacation!
Lina Point Belize Overwater Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Lina Point Belize Overwater Resort is located in San Pedro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Roo was amazing, honestly the guy makes you feel like you’re home. The place was great but I’d go back just for the kindness and respect that guy showed me. Highly recommend the hotel but ask for Roo!
- We really liked Lina Point. Situated over the water at the end of a pier, the place is pretty unique compared to other places in San Pedro. Our view was great with water on all sides. The staff was all very helpful. An associated tour company picked us up at the ferry and gave us a ride to the hotel. They did offer to sell us tours upon arrival. While we were a little concerned we were getting scammed, we chose to book with that tour company. We were very glad we did, as the tour company was responsive and got us just what we needed at a competitive price (less than others paid for the same tours). We’d definitely stay here again.
- Location was amazing. And that they had their own restaurant as it was a bit remote.
- Amazing view. Amazing property. Outside of the main city but was definitely nice to get away. A lot of great restaurants and bars on the northern part of ambergris
- Location was nice above the water, spacious, modern and clean rooms. A little far from San Pedro itself, you need transportation if you dont want to walk half an hour.
Top Hotels In Basil Jones Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Basil Jones to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Basil Jones but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Basil Jones. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!