4 Best Hotels To Stay In Barreal San Juan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Barreal San Juan Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barreal San Juan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barreal San Juan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barreal San Juan Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barreal San Juan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barreal San Juan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Barreal San Juan Province:
Posada Paso de los Patos
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Posada Paso de los Patos offers accommodations in Barreal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The inn also provides bike rental.
- Everything! I loved this place – simple delicious food, good wine, superb views, peaceful and very restful.
- Lovely welcome from owner and his wife. Beautiful surroundings, in a peaceful and tranquil setting. Nicely kept grounds to walk in. Fabulous meal.
- This is one of the best B&Bs I have ever stayed at. The view is amazing, the breakfast is incredible, the facilities (pool, common area) are really nice and the room is perfect!! Would recommend everyone to go here!
- The location, view and the peaceful place. The Room and main house has a perfect harmony of confort and country decoration.
The place in incredible! The views can´t get any better from everywhere in the estate, rooms are very nice and quiet! Restaurante/living room area is very cozy!
We wen´t with our 2 year old daughter. It was ok to take her as she enjoyed big time, but probably next time we go we´ll leave her with her grandparents as the Posada is perfect for a couple getaway!! Breakfast and homemade dinner where perfect! Will definitelly go back!
Ecoposada El Mercedario
One of our best sellers in Barreal! Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Ecoposada El Mercedario offers pet-friendly accommodations in Barreal. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The inn also provides free use of bicycles.
- Very rustic with nice garden and orchards. Room large with good, modern bathroom. Plenty of chairs in the shade for chilling out. Helpful owner who didn’t mind the whole house being used by the guests. Very friendly and entertaining dogs! Although there was no restaurant, the owner cooked us a very good Argentinian steak and French fries on our first night. Good breakfast.
- Lovely place with nice decoration. Nice (although expensive) evening meal provided.
- Very nice room with en suite. Owner runs a very nice restaurant with good, basic food. Obviously she is aware of tourists and is working hard to provide/cater accordingly.
- Everything was awesome. The food in the restaurant was really good.
Excellent restaurant – which is needed if you were like us, without a car, because it’s a 2km walk along a safe road into Barreal.
Lovely setting with large rustic yet clean rooms open up to a charming garden with open fields and orchards.
Seats and table directly outside your room door.
Friendly and professional service from Ivan – attentive and polite at all times.
Our large double bed was unbelievably comfortable.
Best steak I have had in a very long time.
Posada Los Morrillos
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Posada Los Morrillos is located in Barreal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.
- The view from the back garden was stunning. The room was basic but comfortable
- Muy bueno el desayuno, la habitación con vista a la cordillera, cerca del rio, muy atenta la dueña
- El espacio verde, la vista. La atención del personal. Muy atentos a mis inquietudes, donde me dieron una pronta respuesta.
- La señora encargada de la limpieza atiende muy bien, cumple su funcion.una genia
- Las vistas desde el hotel y los paisajes cercanos. La hospitalidad
Rancho Centenario offers pet-friendly accommodations in Villa Pituil. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Barreal San Juan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barreal San Juan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barreal San Juan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barreal San Juan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!