4 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Samnak Ranong Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Samnak Ranong Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Samnak Ranong Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Samnak Ranong Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Samnak Ranong Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Samnak Ranong Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Samnak Ranong Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Ban Samnak Ranong Province:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Nitiporn Resort offers accommodations in Ko Phayam.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for canoeing.Ranong is 21 miles from Nitiporn Resort, and Ko Phayam is 0.4 miles from the property.
- Location excellent though the AC rooms not directly on beach, a one minute walk. Quiet area, nice staff. Beautiful views. Bed uncomfortable for those with Western tastes. Fine by me. Phayam is incredible! No ATM so be prepared….
- Every room is independent, small and exquisite. Have a small swimming pool and kayak but I have no use it. Staff is kind and patient. Can reach from pier by walk.
- very friendly and helpful staffs, very nice and authentic local food in the restaurant. nice room and beautiful beach
- Really kind staff, nice little bungalow close to the beach. Really enjoyed it here
- The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. We arrived several hours before scheduled check in and were given access to 2 of the 3 rooms immediately. We were upgraded to bungalows as our booked rooms were out of service. Clean private beach access with hammocks and tables and chairs. Loved our time here and will definitely be back again ?
sorry no rice today&E’co
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, sorry no rice today&E’co offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ko Phayam, just 21 miles from Ranong. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.
No reviews yet.
The Shadow House & Bar
One of our best sellers in Ko Phayam! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Shadow House & Bar boasts barbecue facilities and a bar in Ko Phayam. This hotel offers free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a private bathroom.
- I’m pleasured with the quietness, wooden design and the owner’s pets. Also the owner is very nice! Ps.u may see the hornbills there.
At this accommodation we had our best stay in Thailand so far. We were warmly welcomed at our arrival.
The owner Por was so friendly, helpful, gave us great tips for Koh Phayam, speaks very good english and even bring us some little breakfast before we continued our trip. Renting a scooter was no problem.
We slept in a cosy room with a fan. The bed was protected by a mosquito net.
Por built everything on his own with great attention to detail. We really loved this.
You have to try the delicious cocktails mixed by Por. He taught himself that. Even if you have a special wish for your cocktails, you will get an exklusive one. In the evening you can listen to some music at the bar.
We enjoyed the conversations with him so much because we learned a lot about Thailand from him. So don’t miss to ask him everything you want to know about the country and the people.
We totally recommend this accommodation.
- Amazing staff, he was always happy to help and was so relaxed about everything! The whole place is pretty cool as well. Walking distance to shops and restaurants and a sunset beach.
Although relatively compact, the room was quite stylish & super clean with a very comfortable bed.
Paul, the proprietor is a very nice guy- laid back & friendly..
- We were in shadow house & bar for 6 days and we enjoied every single moment. The room was basic but comfortable, the best beach was at 5 minutes from the bungalow. The best thing was the owner Paul!!!! Always with a true big smile, always ready to make all the guests happy!!we felt like at home, if you want to see something true, this place is the right solution for relaxing and for knowing a piece of Thailland. There is also a small room where you can see his interesting paintings. Paul is one of the most amazing person that we met in our long trip through Asia. Don’t miss him!!!!
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Phayam, 20 miles from Ranong, Banana Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find room service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and canoeing.
- Really lovely location at a quiet and beautiful end of Buffalo Bay. The food at the restaurant was consistently good and tasty.
- The island itself is beautiful and Buffalo Bay is very chilled out.
- Only the location, close to a nice and quite beach
- Wir hatten einen schönen Bungalow in zweiter/ dritter Reihe mit “Meerblick”. Die Anlage ist sehr sauber und schön angelegt. Der Bungalow und das Bad waren sauber. Das Frühstück war lecker. Zum Resort gehört auch eine kleine, wunderschöne Strand-Bar. Hier kann man den Sonnenuntergang in der Buffalo-Bay, samt Cocktail oder Bier, genießen “Happy-Hour”. Wir wurden von den Betreibern und den Mitarbeitern sehr gastfreundlich aufgenommen. Wir haben mit ihnen lustige Abende verbracht.
- Frühstück lecker , gute Strandlage , guter sunsetspot
Top Hotels In Ban Samnak Ranong Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Samnak Ranong Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Samnak Ranong Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Samnak Ranong Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!