4 Best Hotels To Stay In Alice Town Harbour Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Alice Town Harbour Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alice Town Harbour Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alice Town Harbour Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alice Town Harbour Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alice Town Harbour Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alice Town Harbour Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Alice Town Harbour Island:
Bay Inn Estates
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Alice Town, 15 miles from Harbour Island, Bay Inn Estates features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find room service, luggage storage space, gift shop and shops at the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Surfers Manor is located in Gregory Town, just 11 miles from Harbour Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- If you are looking for something basic, this is basic. The food and accommodation are quite basic. However, the friendliness of Floyd the proprietor is not basic. He is a delightful example of Bahamian charm. When the bridge was out, he worked with the taxi driver to make sure I could make it to the rest of my holiday in Harbour Island.
- The service was awesome! Flo was very accomkdating…she went out of her way to always ensure that I was comfortable and got what I want …
- This was exactly what we were looking for — an air-conditioned clean comfortable room at a great price with really interesting and friendly owners/staff that couldn’t do enough for us — including taking some honeymoon photos!!! (Although we haven’t received them yet 🙁 ) Our only negative was the pricing of the meals — but I understand it is like that all over the island.
- Floyd was so nice and fun and did a great job cooking our meals. He also helped us to rent a car so that we could see the whole island.
- Room was big. Good position taking into account that you need a car for the island anyway
French Leave Resort, Autograph Collection
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, French Leave Resort, Autograph Collection offers accommodations in Colebrooke Dale. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
No reviews yet.
Sky Beach Club
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Sky Beach Club is located in Governorʼs Harbour. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides car rental.
I‘ve been very frustrated cause I came to Eleuthera only for diving!! But all tours were canceled by the bad weather! Btw, the bungalow was VERY fine, but the service restaurant was a Catastrophe! First day NO service the restaurant was closed!!!! No breakfast, no coffee! I meet just one couple and I felt completely alone in the CLUB!
Last day before departure I got a lunch! The prices were too high, the light beer costs 6 USD!!!
The salat more than 25 USD!!!
Sorry, but I never come back!!!!
- The place is gorgeous. Right on a lovely beach and very close to French leave beach, twin coves and downtown governors harbor. The room is surprisingly big and has an ocean view. We stayed in bungalow 2 and were overjoyed with the view from the bed. The pool was very quiet and you had all you needed in the room – lotions and conditioner and a mini fridge etc. The restaurant was very good if a little expensive. But the property managers were really what made this place stand out. CC and Nick were the most hospitable hosts we have ever encountered in all our trips. Sky beach is central so you can go north or south and the Atlantic pink sand beach in front is beautiful! Can’t wait to go back!
- We loved our time in Eleuthera. It was very quiet and quaint. Probably not for everyone, but if you are looking for a true getaway, it’s perfect.
Pascals Bar and Restaurant on this property is a true Eleutheran gem. Sammy and the kitchen staff treated us like royalty. The Pascals Grouper is the best plate of food on the island.
C.C. had our bungalow set up for us on our arrival and communicated well with us as we were travelling. She is a wonderful host.
I cannot forget to mention the bathrooms in the bungalow – because my wife insisted that I mention them. Simply a fantastic place to stay.
- Sky Beach Club looks better in reality than on the pictures on booking.com -which always is a pleasant surprise. Located close to GHB airport, best is to rent a car and explore the island -sky beach club’s central location is excellent for that. The rooms were big and clean (excellent bathroom!), staff friendly and helpful and the restaurant/poolbar Pascal’s completes the picture. Definitely to recommend!
- I‘ve been very frustrated cause I came to Eleuthera only for diving!! But all tours were canceled by the bad weather! Btw, the bungalow was VERY fine, but the service restaurant was a Catastrophe! First day NO service the restaurant was closed!!!! No breakfast, no coffee! I meet just one couple and I felt completely alone in the CLUB!
Top Hotels In Alice Town Harbour Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alice Town Harbour Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alice Town Harbour Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alice Town Harbour Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!