4 Best Hostels To Stay In Viñas Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Viñas Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Viñas Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viñas Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viñas Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Viñas Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Viñas Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Viñas Galicia:
Residencia Universitaria Siglo XXI
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant, Residencia Siglo XXI offers free Wi-Fi. Located in Culleredo, it is within 1.9 miles of A Coruña Airport, 20 minutes’ drive of the city centre and 10 minutes’ drive from the university campus.The rooms at Residencia Siglo XXI have heating, a desk and a private bathroom.The residence includes sports pitches, a gym and a games room. There is also table tennis.The nearest beaches are just 15 minutes’ drive away. Buses to the city centre and university stop 0.7 miles away.The Residencia offers accommodation to all members of the educational or university community.
- Buffet breakfast was good with fresh fruit. Although I hired a car the courtesy bus into Coruna was invaluable
- Convenient price and nice staff. Clean and reasonably equipped. Breakfast was OK.
- Excelentes como nos atendieron y resolvieron nuestras dudas, nos consiguieron un autobus para llevarnos a la residencia, muy buena onda todo! Y un desayuno muy completo que nos dejo a gusto con todo!!
- Excelente relación calidad precio. Por 39 euros, alojamiento tranquilo para dos personas con desayuno incluido. Hace falta coche. Qué más se puede pedir?
- Por precio la verdad que es algo difícil de igualar. Una residencia universitaria con habitación pequeña privada y ducha algo pequeña pero para pasar un par de días está bien por ese importe. Repetiría encantado, además el personal muy amable.
The Camp boasts a garden, sun terrace and barbecue facilities. There is free Wi-Fi throughout. Located in Vila Da Area, the beach is 10 minutes’ walk from the hostel.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, this rustic hostel offers large dormitories with lockers and shared bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are provided.The hostel has a shared lounge with a TV and a video game console. Guests can make use of the surf boards and gym facilities for free. There is also an indoor skate ramp.The Camp organizes hiking excursions, surf lessons and surf guide service. They also have a 24-hour reception and tourist information available.Pinar do Outeiro is located 1,650 feet while the city of Ferrol is 8.1 miles from the hostel. A Coruña Airport is a 50-minute drive away. The Camp offers airport shuttle upon request.
- I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the position. The camp is in the middle of two bays, perfect for surf. I really recommend this place for the ones who likes surfing and enjoy the nature.
- Everything. Excellent place, staff and accommodation. The best tips from the staff to find the best beaches and waves in each moment. I could use all of their boards during my stay… for free! They make you feel at home
- Gostei de tudo!!! Os funcionários são super atenciosos, o lugar é muito limpo e confortável e perto de duas praias lindas!!!! Recomendo muito e voltaria com prazer!
- La amabilidad despues de haberme ofrecido otro hostal debido a que hubo una fiesta hasta altas horas de la noche
- Una construcción con encanto rodeada de naturaleza. Disfrutamos de las playas, el bosque y el surf. Y si no te apetece llevar tabla tienes un amplio quiver a tu disposición free. ¡Para repetir!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, 7FeetSurfCamp offers accommodations in Sande, just 30 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.This hostel has a private beach area and car rental is available. A Coruña is 14 miles from 7FeetSurfCamp, and Ferrol is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 14 miles from 7FeetSurfCamp.
Nothing! There was no hostel!
No sign, no one answered the door, at the address given…
Apparently the hostel is seasonal, and in spite of my reservation being accepted, and my moneys being taken, there was No Hostel!
- It’s location is great, right next to the beach. Perfect if you’re there to surf or simply sunbathe. The hostel has it’s own outside bar, ping pong table and half pipe, so could have quite a fun party atmosphere, although I was there out of season so I’m guessing!
- Excellent accueil et ambiance très sympathique. Presque sur la plage. Possibilité d’utiliser la cuisine. Très bon rapport qualité/prix
- Praia a 50m. Ambiente descontraido. Simpatia dos funcionários.
Ambiance très conviviale et simple: on se sent comme chez soi! Endroit très chouette pour les familles: en face de la plage, table de poing pong, mini skate park…
Andres et les profs de surf sont très sympas. Nos 5 enfants du plus petit au plus grand ont adoré leurs vacances!
Gracias Andres & co !
- Nothing! There was no hostel!
Hostal La Frontera
Located in Ferrol, 11 miles from A Coruña, Hostal La Frontera features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sada is 9 miles from Hostal La Frontera, and Betanzos is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It’s a really nice Hostel – in the city center, close to the University. I can see the quality improving, for instance you don’t have to leave your key in the reception anymore or you can decide if you want your room to be cleaned every day.
- The staff were wonderful and their Spanish very clear. The food was home made and delicious. Love the quiet atmosphere and would not hesitate to recommend especially if you speak some Spanish.
- Great location for anyone starting the Camino Ingles.
- Friendly helpful staff who went out of their way to help us. Everything you could possibly need was provided. Central position and for us near the start of the Camino Ingles Santiago de Compostello.
- Location, Kind staff, Cleanliness, space of the bathroom, Wifi
Top Hostels In Viñas Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Viñas Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Viñas Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Viñas Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!