4 Best Hostels To Stay In Torquemada Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Torquemada Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Torquemada Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torquemada Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torquemada Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Torquemada Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Torquemada Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Torquemada Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Carazo offers accommodations in Torquemada, just 11 miles from Palencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. No English but endeavoured to make us understand
- Chambre très calme et agréable. Connexion internet impeccable. Vue agréable sur une petite ville bien sympathique.
- Kleine kamer voor kleine prijs. Badkamer is overigens wel groot. Goede prijs kwaliteitverhouding.
- Molto facile da raggiungere dall’Autostrada. Ottima posizione per una tappa riposo prima di ripartire. Mangiato discretamente alla sera. Camera piccola ma funzionale e pulita. Senza ascensore. Zona tranquilla.
- Estuve en una habitación doble con baño. Las camas eran excelentes y el baño estaba bien, sin lujos pero muy correcto. Había calefacción y era muy silenciosa. La relación con el personal fue buena.
Located 0.7 miles from Plaza de Toros in Palencia, Hostal Becares features a restaurant and free WiFi.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Rooms are clean and the shower is hot – basically all you can ask for!
The price was great – my own private room with its own bathroom for a low price!
The bathroom was clean.
There were complimentary snacks and drinks.
- Nice basic hostel. Comfortable and decent value for money.
- The hostal is within walking distance of the train and bus station. There is a small fridge and microwave in the room.
Situación a un paso de la Catedral y otros templos,río…
Tener a la llegada sobre el escritorio unos zumos y sobaos para comer algo que para la hora tan tardía a la que llegamos, nos vino muy bien.
Llegamos cerca de las 12 de la noche) mucho más tarde de lo previsto pero no hubo problemas pues una chica nos estaba esperando en recepción.
El Patio de Amayuelas
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Patio de Amayuelas offers accommodations in Amayuelas de Abajo.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Palencia is 14 miles from El Patio de Amayuelas, and Carrión de los Condes is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 39 miles from El Patio de Amayuelas.
No reviews yet.
Residencia Diego Martinez
Showcasing a barbecue and fitness center, Residencia Diego Martinez is located in Palencia, just 1.2 miles from Plaza de Toros. The hostel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Torquemada Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Torquemada Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Torquemada Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Torquemada Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!