4 Best Hostels To Stay In Three Fathom Harbour Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Three Fathom Harbour Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Three Fathom Harbour Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Three Fathom Harbour Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Three Fathom Harbour Nova Scotia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Three Fathom Harbour Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Three Fathom Harbour Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Three Fathom Harbour Nova Scotia:
University of King’s College
University of King’s College offers comfortable dormitory-style accommodations in Halifax. A light complimentary breakfast is provided daily.Rooms are located in Alexandra Hall and Chapel Bay residences. Most rooms have shared bathroom facilities. There is no air conditioning but fans can usually be made available on request.Guests can also enjoy the shared lounge area equipped with a TV. There is a bookstore/gift shop, library, and fitness facilities at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 17.4 miles from the property.
Very Central. Staff were so friendly and accommodating.
Nice to have laundry service.
Parking was great too.
Met so many other nice people.
- Perfect location could cover all other disadvantage. It is about 20 minutes away from the haboure on foot.
- We liked the location, the helpfulness of staff, and the cost
- I loved the window that opened in my room. The location is lovely.
- Just great value. Rooms were comfortable and provided everything you need. Walked everywhere from here.
- Very Central. Staff were so friendly and accommodating.
Granville Hall Residence
Granville Hall Residence offers accommodations in Halifax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 16 miles from the property.
Downtown Halifax is a great choice for travelers interested in pubs, restaurants and food.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Halifax! In the heart of Halifax city center, this no-curfew Halifax hostel offers free Wi-Fi. A shared kitchen and BBQ facilities are offered to guests. Public transit is within one minute’s walk away.Wood furnishings and natural light feature in dormitory rooms at HI-Halifax. Secure, simply furnished rooms are carpeted for guest comfort and include a fan. Bedding is included in rooms.A common lounge with a TV and electronics charging is available at Halifax HI. Guests can relax on the terrace or on the grounds. A guest laundromat is on site and fax and photocopying facilities are offered.Halifax train station is 1,650 feet away. The Maritime Museum of the Atlantic is a 3 minute drive from HI-Halifax.
Incredibly good bed for such a low-rate!
Nice team & good vibes 🙂
- The location and staff were great and the facilities were fine.
- The location is very good, close to the sights of the city.
- The hostel has a comfortable price, taking into account the limited cheap/hostel options in Hallifax. It is relatively close to the bus stop coming from or going to the airport (approx. 20 minutes walking).
- free wifi, plates/utensils/pots/pans available in the kitchen area, fridge access, budget friendly, during stay all bed lights were replaced
- Incredibly good bed for such a low-rate!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dalhousie University offers accommodations in Halifax, just 3 miles from Dartmouth.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hostel. Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 17 miles away.
- The location was far enough away from the craziness of downtown, but close enough to walk to the harbour if you wanted to. It’s not the Hampton, but it was well worth the money I paid.
- As a married couple it would have been nice had the Suite had two beds together. Also on the website the picture of the common room in the suite was misleading. The common room was much smaller and so was the Fridge. But never the less we had a great stay there!
- Clean, modern, excellent to have kitchen facilities, conveniently located
- Bus stop was close by which allowed us to use transit instead of taking our car downtown and trying to park
- I liked how close it was to downtown Halifax and how inexpensive it was.
Top Hostels In Three Fathom Harbour Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Three Fathom Harbour Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Three Fathom Harbour Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Three Fathom Harbour Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!