4 Best Hostels To Stay In Tafí Viejo Tucumán – Top Hotel Reviews
Tafí Viejo Tucumán is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tafí Viejo Tucumán. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tafí Viejo Tucumán. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tafí Viejo Tucumán. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tafí Viejo Tucumán right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tafí Viejo Tucumán with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Tafí Viejo Tucumán:
Pura vida Mae Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pura vida Mae Hostel offers accommodations in Yerba Buena, just 6 miles from San Miguel de Tucumán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Benjamín Matienzo Airport is 12 miles away.
- excelente atencion, ubicacion, relacion calidad / precio . Las instalaciones estan muy bien, limpio, funciona todo bien, es comodo. tambien es recomendable el bar que esta al fondo
- Limpieza excelente, baños confortable, camas cómodas, plasma muy grande con completísima programación, esmerada atención delos propietarios
- Hostel super cómodo y amigable. Habitaciones amplias y limpias con locker individual con llave. Tiene un Pub en la parte de atrás muy bueno y el desayuno es excelente!
- Excelente la atención. Los dueños muy atentos y la ubicación es excelente
- Todo! La casa, el lugar, el brrio, muy bello y calido.
A la Gurda
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A la Gurda offers accommodations in San Miguel de Tucumán, just 31 miles from Tafí del Valle.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Benjamín Matienzo Airport, 6 miles from A la Gurda.
- the rooms are big and with lockers. the bathrooms are splitted for girls and boys and there are enough for everyone. The breakfast is good.
- Clean and staff helped me to print a bus ticket I needed.
Nice, well-organized hostel run by a friendly and helpful family.
Well equipped kitchen.
Good place to meet other travellers.
Very nice staff
Large common areas
Very good breakfast
- The building is very beautiful, very well maintained and very clean. The satff is very nice and helpful, it was a pleasure to meet them. The bedrooms are big and not saturated by beds, it is very comfortable. The area also is very safe and only a few blocks from the main plaza. I have enjoyed staying here.
Located in San Miguel de Tucumán, Caminito Tucuman offers budget room with free WiFi access. the property is 4 blocks from the bus Terminal and 2 blocks from “9 de Julio” Park.Rooms at Caminito Tucumán feature a colorful décor. All of them have a cable TV, a fan and a minibar. Some rooms also have private bathroom facilities.This guesthouse also has a shared kitchen, where guests can prepare their own meals, and a dining room.Tucuman Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostel del centro
Located in San Miguel de Tucumán, 31 miles from Tafí del Valle, Hostel del centro features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Benjamín Matienzo Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old building renovated in practical and very spacious rooms. Extremely welcoming and accomodating Staff. Lovely commun arbathrI changed two rooms and both had their private bathroom in full order and with huge shower tray and curtain. Rooms are named after bands or singers and accordingly decorated In an Andy Warrol sort of style. As an extra bonus, there’s a police station just next door so you doubly feel safe at night. Location is fantastic a couple of blocks from main Square and on the way you have a big supermarket and also a very traditional restaurant offering take -away on demand. 2 Mini croissants and a bun for breakfast with tea or coffee and juice.
- All employees at the hostel were really nice and always ready to help. The room was super clean and comfy and the location is just perfect!
- Nice hostel, central location, very friendly and helpful staff, clean and spacious rooms.
- Bed was relatively comfortable and bathrooms were clean with large showers.
- El olor y mugre de la cocina de no creer. La escalera a las habitaciones es muy insegura
Top Hostels In Tafí Viejo Tucumán Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tafí Viejo Tucumán to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tafí Viejo Tucumán but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tafí Viejo Tucumán. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!