4 Best Hostels To Stay In Sesma Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Sesma Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sesma Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sesma Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sesma Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sesma Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sesma Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Sesma Navarre:
The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Olite is 23 miles from Villalodosa, and Elciego is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- A very comfortable place to stay. The manager was very kind and accommodating. Also a great game room and the pool and BBQ would be nice in the summer. Be sure to visit Panaderia Garcia when you visit Lodosa. Yummmmm!
Easy to find, beautiful house with pool (not used cause not summer yet but great anyway).
Welcoming and nice host.
Private parking for motos.
Beautiful room, really cosy with private bathroom (triple room).
Balcony /terrasse with view on pool and fields around.
Great place to stay if you are nearby.
- La atención y amabilidad del personal y la caSA, en zona tranquila, limpia y con un jardín impresionante.
- La tranquilidad de la zona y del establecimiento en sí mismo. Está muy agradable la zona interior de juegos y el exterior. Hizo muy buen día y realmente descanse mucho
- Die familäre Atmosphäre und die Nutzung aller Einrichtungen, incl. Pool.
This comfortable youth hostel offers heated accommodation with either private or shared bathroom facilities. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The hostel serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Packed lunches are available upon request.Located 15.5 miles from Urbasa y Andia Natural Park, the Oncineda has an ideal setting for hiking and canoeing, and offers guests free use of its bikes. Pamplona and Logroño can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
- Immaculately clean, friendly staff, great breakfast, location in the woods outside town is peaceful, but a bit longer to walk if you are on the Camino!
El poder alojarme con mi perro y la ubicación para poder salir a pasear con él.
La habitación era muy amplia.
El ambiente en el establecimiento.
La amabilidad del personal.
- La amabilidad de la recepción y las camas comodas para ser un albergue.
- Troligen en nedlagd skola. Sovsalar, vi låg i en sal med fem sängplatser. I salen fanns det låsbara skåp. Bra volym i salen, 4-5 m i takhöjd, skarpa lysrör i taket. Alltid problem med personer som kommer och går vid olika tidpunkter varför hörselproppar är ett måste. Ok stänger, sov trots allt bra i salen, troligen för vi var trötta efter en hel dags vandring. Gemensamma dusch och toaletter var ok.
L’accueil et les explications à nos questions. Un personnel très à l’écoute.
L’ensemble était plus que correct, de quoi “pique-niquer” à l’extérieur comme à l’intérieur.
Pour les sanitaires c’était bien également.
Etablissement calme la nuit, ce qui n’est pas négligeable!
Hostería de Curtidores
Certain rooms have views of the mountain or river. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Logroño is 25 miles from Hostería de Curtidores, and Pamplona is 22 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 21 miles away.
- Fantastic modern hostel. We stayed in a triple room and it was the perfect start to the next leg of our camino walk
- Great Hostal with modern dorms beside river. Good Facilities with great common areas.
- Everything! Friendly helpful staff, comfortable clean room.
- Friendliness and amenities to wash boots. Breakfast excellent. Overall a fantastic place to stay
- Great owner who is very proud, rightly so, of this emphatic modernisation of the tannery. The lounge next to the raging river with cosy fire was a high spot on my Camino Francés. Fabulous plentiful and cheap breakfast. Even better was the boot drying cupboard!
There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 22 miles from Agora Hostel , and Olite is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from Agora Hostel.
- perfect! good location, good breakfast, nice laundry service
- Amazing hostel and really friendly owners! Beds were very comfortable, clean and private. Breakfast was excellent. Great for the Camino or visiting the area.
- Hostess was great. Helped us with lots of things. Paved us a breakfast for early leave.
- The owners were extremely helpful & very friendly. A great hostel, one of the best I have stayed at in Spain.
- Good standard of breakfast compared to other hostels along the Camino. Owner and his wife manages the hostel and they are fantastic! The hostel is new, exceptionally clean and comfortable.
Top Hostels In Sesma Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sesma Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sesma Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sesma Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!