4 Best Hostels To Stay In Ses Paisses Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Ses Paisses Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ses Paisses Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ses Paisses Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ses Paisses Ibiza. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ses Paisses Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ses Paisses Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Ses Paisses Ibiza:
Amistat Island Hostel Ibiza
A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Playa d’en Bossa is 9 miles from Amistat Island Hostel Ibiza, and San Jose de sa Talaia is 4.3 miles from the property. Ibiza Airport is 8 miles away.
- Nice clean and modern hostal. Good for meeting people.
- I really loved the cafe next door, I loved walking around with my boyfriend, I loved how close we were to the ocean, and while all the staff were amazing, Rico and Enrique were absolutely fantastic and made our stay magical! Rico is lively, fun, and kind! If you’re looking to make a proper friend during your stay, just come to him with good vibes!
- The social aspect. I made friends for life here and the staff are all top notch.
- Rico is AMAZING. He always throws the most fun games for us at the hostel!
- The staff were amazing and beyond accommodating, the rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. The layout of the place made it super easy to meet other hostelers and make friends 🙂
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ibiza Port is 0.7 miles from Hostal Giramundo Ibiza, while Dalt Vila is 1 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 3.7 miles from Hostal Giramundo.
- I thought the beds were comfy but would like more healthier options for the breakfast, however I do appreciate that you provided breakfast anyway!
- It was a great place to meet people, the staff were all great very friendly wecoming, the rooms could have been a bit cleaner and had more charging facilities but apart from that fab thank you for a great stay ?
- This is an excellent hostel,in a good location.Staff are amazing and dorm rooms/bathrooms really clean
- The location is great if you are looking to spend time on the beach, but 15/20 min away from the center, is also very close to the airport bus station. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The kitchen is well equipped and common areas are clean and comfi. Overall, Is not bad to spend a couple of nights.
- Good location, friendly and helpful staff, clean room
Nanit Rooms ibiza
All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.Ibiza Town is 8 miles from Nanit Rooms ibiza, and San Antonio is 12 miles away. Ibiza Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Los Pinos
Each room has a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Free public parking is available. Es Cana hippie market is 10 minutes’ walk from the hostel and is open every Wednesday. Cala Nova, Cala Martina and Es Cana beaches are all nearby. Ibiza Airport is 18.6 miles from the property.
- This place was very clean, the location is fab, staff are nice! Great value for money so far.
- Clean,light and spacious room.Friendly staff. Good location,would stay again.
- Good size room. Air con, free WiFi, fridge and toiletries. Daily maid service. Close to bus stop and beach/bars
The apartment was clean and tidy,
Maid service everyday, she was always very helpful and even booked our return airport taxi for us
- Good quality-price relation, the staff is very friendly!
Top Hostels In Ses Paisses Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ses Paisses Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ses Paisses Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ses Paisses Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!