4 Best Hostels To Stay In Sequeiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sequeiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sequeiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sequeiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sequeiro Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sequeiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sequeiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Sequeiro Galicia:
Albergue Camino Norte
Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping pong at the hostel. Foz is 12 miles from Albergue Camino Norte, and Viveiro is 30 miles away. Asturias Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Good clean hostal with reasonable amenities particularly catering for caminoistas. Very clean accomdation with hot water.
- The Albergue was so comfortable I stayed on an extra day. The staff went out of their way to look after ones needs. Wifi was great.
- Lovely place and facilities were good and clean. Owner was very helpful and food was good!
Helpful and friendly staff.
Not far from Ribadeo and the small beach.
All is Ok! Thank you!
- Location to Praia das Catedrais. Staff helpful and friendly.
There is a shared kitchen at the property.Foz is 7 miles from Albergue Savior, and Viveiro is 20 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 55 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Áncora Hostel Foz
A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop are featured. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. Some units include views of the garden or city. Albergue Áncora features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge and a terrace at the property.This hostel has water sports facilities and bike hire is available. You can engage in various activities, such as snorkelling and diving. Viveiro is 18 miles from Albergue Áncora, while Taramundi is 16.2 miles away.
- Very clean and modern hostel with fingerprint door locks! and good sized individual lockers, plus the staff were nice and friendly.
- Breakfast wasn’t included, yet we found continental eats on our way out. Very clean. Did not know what a hostel was. Rooms with 7/8 bunkbeds and 2 extremly clean bathrooms. Fantastic for a family with a mess of kids.
we’re able to check-in a bit later – after call to reception
- Localización, fácil aparcamiento, albergue limpio, terraza.
- Alojamiento y trato perfecto, de 10. María nos ha acogido y brindado ayuda perfectamente. El apartamento es de ensueño.
El Albergue del Montero
The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ribadeo is 18 miles from El Albergue del Montero, and Foz is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- You will not find a better backpackers/Albergue anywhere
- Really well thought out hostel- lots of space to relax.
- Great location. Locker for valuables. Lights out at 10! Great value for money. Super comfy bed. Great facilities and clean!
- Amazing place – best hostel we’ve ever stayed in!! Great value, excellent facilities the best hostel on the Camino!
- Excellent alburgue -good facilities (showers, storage, cooking, lounge area, wifi etc), with very welcoming owner. Fresh sheets, pillowcase AND towel provided.
Top Hostels In Sequeiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sequeiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sequeiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sequeiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!